Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2017, 21:54 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ][Image: post_201_1487709147_f48852bd7e75096ce957..._thumb.jpg] 
BOING!!!

.. and then ...

BOING!!!BOING!!!

Thanks much @culmor!
Glad you enjoyed the posts!

I'm not entirely a  fan of Yvonne's art as some of it goes OTT for me. I don't want to see Batgirl beaten bloody with a baseball bat and I'd have preferred the comic above without the Joker's penetration scene.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind one of those prison suits, a bronze version of this maybe 😊

[attachment=22274]
(22 Feb 2017, 01:23 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you enjoyed the posts!

I'm not entirely a  fan of Yvonne's art as some of it goes OTT for me. I don't want to see Batgirl beaten bloody with a baseball bat and I'd have preferred the comic above without the Joker's penetration scene.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind one of those prison suits, a bronze version of this maybe 😊
I'm late to this party so here's my 2 cents for whatever it's worth. How do you have a sexy crimefighter like Batgirl get captured, bound and gagged in every series without an occasional sexual encounter? Not realistic even in a fantasy situation. Personally with a ring gag in her mouth I wanted to see her orally penetrated  Not beat bloody of course but she didn't overly mind getting abused for 10 minutes.

Yvonne has made a sexy as hell Batgirl that struts around in a pantyhose bodysuit. What's not to like? 😁
I'd love to know what software was used to create these fantastic illustrations.