Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Latex candids and selfies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Ah, you beat me to it 😉 BTW, she's wearing black pantyhose over latex.
After six years being on  this forum I've decided to post some pictures of me wearing a latex skirt, a corset and I had nylon stockings too but my legs are hairy and I know that's not acceptable in this forum 😋 .  So today I had a day off and I decided to use that outfit (stealth of course) to do the chores around the city, it was a bit hot outside, doesn't look like it's winter in my city but I'm glad I could use that outside. Long time I didn't do something like that. My camera is not that great...
[attachment=21280][attachment=21281][attachment=21282][attachment=21283][attachment=21284]

I was thinking in opening a thread so the members of the forum could post pictures of themselves everytime they use something they like (latex, corset, leather, pantyhose, bondage, etc) but then I started thinking maybe some people don't want to share pictures of themselves (even if their face is not in the picture and there are not indicators someone could identify them) like me, after 6 years I don't know what changed but I decided to post pictures like this today, it's hard for me to use something like that and this was a day off. But I don't know what some of you think about the possible thread.
I would say it's better to post in the existing threads, unless the subject is very different. For example, we have "latex selfies" (this thread), "what pantyhose are you wearing today", "home alone", "family, friends, fetish moments or home together", etc. If it's about self-bondage, then we have "one thread per selfbondage session". But we do not have a thread for "pantyhose on hands/arms", though there is "pantyhose encasement". If we accumulate quite enough posts related to a "sub-fetish" we can always move them to a separate thread.
On Dec 01, 2016 in Amsterdam IT WAS FREEZING!!!!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQFV-usekCs
(29 Dec 2016, 23:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I would say it's better to post in the existing threads, unless the subject is very different. For example, we have "latex selfies" (this thread), "what pantyhose are you wearing today", "home alone", "family, friends, fetish moments or home together", etc
You know the forum completely with all the existing threads you amaze me! If I have the chance to post something in the other threads I will
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19