Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Nice! A boy in sheer black pantyhose! That's the way forward! Can you crosspost it in the Men in Pantyhose thread, please? Any more info about the photo/product/article?
(13 Aug 2019, 22:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! A boy in sheer black pantyhose! That's the way forward! Can you crosspost it in the Men in Pantyhose thread, please? Any more info about the photo/product/article?

Nope it's a female model with a short haircut.
Here's the original packaging.
[attachment=35452]
Ah, pity ... 😋
I came across a pair of... wait for it... Carlos Santana pantyhose?! Didn't buy them, but was shocked to say the least. Do you think wearing these while practicing will improve my guitar skills?
[attachment=35558]
(20 Aug 2019, 01:09 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't buy them
Why?????? 😋
(20 Aug 2019, 01:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Aug 2019, 01:09 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't buy them
Why?????? 😋

Because I have dozens of pairs of CdRs, Wolfords, Platinos, Falke, etc. in “storage” at the moment and no opportunities to have any “alone time!” So frustrating that another pair, even from Carlos Santana, would just add to the torture  😟 .
(21 Aug 2019, 02:33 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]CdRs, Wolfords, Platinos, Falke, etc
Sounds like music 😋
Too many miles...
Utterly random collection of images that intrigued and amused me:

[attachment=39241] - a very interesting shop display of tights, would have drawn my eye to the merchandise

[attachment=39239] - totally dreadful advertising link from Microsoft News feed (that irritating but weirdly compelling launch screen on Edge) If I was Capezio I'd be asking for a refund!

[attachment=39240] - difficult to tell if this is another shop display or art, but thought I'd post it here as well

Enjoy

MJ
(02 Mar 2020, 22:20 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- a very interesting shop display of tights, would have drawn my eye to the merchandise
[attachment=39244]
Heist tights! 😊
I love their ad campaign...
[attachment=39245]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11