Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Star Trek: Deanna Troi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I found a pair at a fraction of that and had to try them, they arrived this morning.

[attachment=28205]

The idea is probably more fun than the actuality. On the positive side, they generally fit well (which I didn’t think they would when I un-packed them)with no wrinkles at the knee or ankle, their texture is nice (velvety and soft) and they have a subtle shine which I like.

On the downside, they have that strange band at the top of the thigh and a back panel rather than a centre seam so you get the mono-butt effect. Those features and their not-quite-opaque fabric mean they’d probably be better regarded as tights than leggings. They'd look fine with a skirt that covered the thigh-band I think.

In case anyone's  interested, I wore them layered over Capezio bodytights, Danskin Ultra-shimmers and a classic sleeved ballet leo (which is rather too visible through the leggings...)
I was never very keen on ths OTT version of Deanna (though I liked her heels and the rubbery look of her dress and tights), then I spotted the second version...

[attachment=28212]

I should have a go at that, I'm more than partway there aeady 😊

[attachment=28213]
Somewhat worrisome...

[attachment=30779]
(17 Aug 2018, 08:14 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Somewhat worrisome...

Yes indeed, the neck line is totally wrong!  😁 

MJ
Quote:Yes indeed, the neck line is totally wrong!  [Image: biggrin.gif] 

Sadly I don't have teh Bübs! to pull the decolletage off 😟
I'd give an 'Honourable Mention' to this Deanna cosplay. The top half is faultless but south of the equator it goes into 'So Close and Yet So Far' territory.

[attachment=30830]

The same goes for this. Noooooo!

[attachment=30831]
It's not easy to take a shot that simutaneously shows down your subject's cleavage and up her skirt but the STTNG cameraman achieved it here. For which I'll be eternally grateful 😊

[attachment=30832]
A government spokeswoman channelling Deanna earlier today 😊

[attachment=52330]
Pages: 1 2 3 4