Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Best enema for a good clean out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During anal play, toys will get brown goo on them. A good enema will remove quite a bit, but not all.
So, the question is.....

Does anyone know the best way to get a great and compleat clean out before anal play?
And second, how long does one have to wait after the enema before play?
For perfect results My understanding is...
Watch your diet for a few days before, eat light and 'soupy/broth' type foods
Do 3 enema cycles during the day before the evening
Leave at least 30mins after the last enema before sticking stuff up there.

Now in reality... A quick flush before play with a small amount water to clean out the final section Is as much as anybody really managed for a spur of the moment play session.
(16 Jul 2016, 19:20 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know the best way to get a great and compleat clean out before anal play?
I like shower nozzles.

(16 Jul 2016, 19:20 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]how long does one have to wait after the enema before play?
It depends on how deep (high up your guts) the water gets. One hours is enough. But the absorbed water will want to get out sooner or later (through another hole 😉
Hi @all,

I bought an 150cm enema hose at AliExpress end of last year. 

[attachment=38831]

Today i tried it for the second time. I used different depths (up to ca. 50cm) and found an interesting effect:

Using only a small length inside you feel the water rushing in. With increased length this feeling diminishes. You still hear the water flowing through the tap but the only feeling is your belly getting streched.

For the last try i used a small latex slip

[attachment=38832]

to hold the hose in (at ca. 20cm) and doing some kind of rhythm while standing: holding for 10sec, expelling, holding for 10sec, and so on. I liked the diaperlike feeling, the warm bulb of water generated around the crotch, the overflowing slip...

For safety reasons i used a very slow flow of water. I'd like to add a cheap flow meter or even better a limiter to get better control. Maybe someone has an idea  😉.

Up to now I haven't achieved a full cleansing even after 6-7 tries and even if using a small nozzle (on former tries). It gets better with each step, but never clear water. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or am expecting too much. I would appreciate, if somebody could point in the right diretion...  😇

(Nearly) clean greetings, JtR
(16 Feb 2020, 16:19 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @all,

I bought an 150cm enema hose at AliExpress end of last year. 

Today i tried it for the second time. I used different depths (up to ca. 50cm) and found an interesting effect:

Using only a small length inside you feel the water rushing in. With increased length this feeling diminishes. You still hear the water flowing through the tap but the only feeling is your belly getting streched.

For the last try i used a small latex slip

to hold the hose in (at ca. 20cm) and doing some kind of rhythm while standing: holding for 10sec, expelling, holding for 10sec, and so on. I liked the diaperlike feeling, the warm bulb of water generated around the crotch, the overflowing slip...

For safety reasons i used a very slow flow of water. I'd like to add a cheap flow meter or even better a limiter to get better control. Maybe someone has an idea  😉.

Up to now I haven't achieved a full cleansing even after 6-7 tries and even if using a small nozzle (on former tries). It gets better with each step, but never clear water. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or am expecting too much. I would appreciate, if somebody could point in the right diretion...  😇

(Nearly) clean greetings, JtR

I've had several "colon hydrotherapy" sessions in the US with the Libbe machine (

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfZ6l-aC2wY
) and the water might not run clean for 20+ minutes which is maybe 10 "fill and release" cycles. I do this for health occasionally, it's not really a sexual thing, but if you're expecting perfectly clear water, it might not happen with your setup. Hope that's not too much information. 😊