Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MJ-SB01/2016 – A quick session
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When the opportunity arouse for a quick session I couldn’t resist…

Equipment:
70den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
Lycra leotard with sheath
wet-look body-con dress
8 knee-highs
Rope
Condom
Wet-look stockings
Butt-plug

The session:
Over the last few years most of my self-bondage sessions have been long, complex and very intense, meaning they could only ever happen when I was assured of at least a full day of guaranteed uninterrupted home alone time. This was a natural evolution from my early days when anything longer than an hour of home-alone time would invariably see me dressed and bound! The downside was that I am able to play less and less as the windows of opportunity are very infrequent.

Recognising this approach was seriously limiting my playtime I decided to wind the clock back and try a short, simple session.
I was very excited to be opening my toy box (actually a large lockable bag) again and spent a few moments simply playing with my clothes and inhaling the heady scents of nylon, lycra, latex and leather (and sweat…  ☺ ) rising from the pile of toys in front of me.

Butt plug went in first; not my biggest, but a nice size and very sexy as the cool lube helped the silicon slip into my ass. Next came some light cock and ball bondage, which I topped off with a condom over my cock and balls. Now came the bodysuit and my leotard, with my erect latex covered cock sliding easily into the first sheath and then into the second.
I pulled the wet-look stocking over my legs and as high up my thighs as they would go before topping off my clothing with the tight fitting body-con dress. One knee-high went over my head; I put the ball into another one and used it to gag myself, before pulling another two knee-highs over my head to hold everything securely in place. 

Bondage was simple; rope around ankles, below and above knees, then around my upper thighs before being looped over a waist rope, through my crotch and then pulled tight (forcing the plug deeper into my ass). I tied a short rope from my ankles to use in my planned hogtie, leaving the free end in a loose slip-knot.

The final touches where to pull two knee-highs over each wrist and arm, then, kneeling on the bed, I started to wrap a 2m long length of rope around my wrists behind my back (if you want to know how this is done check out my post here  )

Once that was complete, I reached for the rope from my ankles and made a simple cinch loop between and around my wrists. Leaning forwards on the bed I toppled onto my face, pulling myself into a hogtie position as the cinch rope tightened between my ankles and wrists.

Oh that felt so good after such a long abstinence from self-bondage play.

I writhed and wriggled around on the bed, simply enjoying the feeling of nylon over my bound body. Soon I started to tease myself my rubbing my much encased cock on the mattress (with little success) and trying to work the plug in my ass. Too soon my desire to cum overcame the need to be bound and, after quite a struggle, I was free to fulfil my base desire.

What went well?
Keeping things simple was fun and reminded me that I didn’t need mega complex bondage to enjoy myself.

What could be improved?
I guess nothing much; I know you folks would love to see some images but the thing about a simple session is that I didn’t spend hours setting up cameras and lighting. Maybe next time I could do something very simple.

Play safe

MJ
(08 Jul 2016, 12:10 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Over the last few years most of my self-bondage sessions have been long, complex and very intense, meaning they could only ever happen when I was assured of at least a full day of guaranteed uninterrupted home alone time. This was a natural evolution from my early days when anything longer than an hour of home-alone time would invariably see me dressed and bound! The downside was that I am able to play less and less as the windows of opportunity are very infrequent.
Sounds very familiar

(08 Jul 2016, 12:10 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Bondage was simple
You know, this is what experienced people usually say. "Oh, it's simple" From a novice (and not only, actually) perspective, it's quite elaborate and well thought out bondage and clothes 😉  We just got used to these kind of scenarios, we do that without "double thinking", hence it's simple and might look "not interesting enough". Yes, no smart devices were involved, no heavy latex, no suspension, or vacbeds, but for some strange reason people continue to enjoy "simple" bondage, hence the blog series https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...le-bondage

(08 Jul 2016, 12:10 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Keeping things simple was fun and reminded me that I didn’t need mega complex bondage to enjoy myself.
Right on! It's so difficult to learn to appreciate simple things, with no "over-over-over"... "Enjoy myself" - that's the goal 😉 Enjoy yourself, not the "we want more!" public around.  Just like I've just enjoyed the e-stim butt-plug 😋