Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Box tie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(30 Jun 2016, 19:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another possibility is two wrist-to-elbow handcuffs:

girl-in-cuffs-01.jpg girl-in-cuffs-02.jpg

Apparently there were two images attached to the post, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! Not in the archives, not in the backups, not in my home directory, not in my NAS...
(20 Jun 2020, 00:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently there were two images attached to the post, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! Not in the archives, not in the backups, not in my home directory, not in my NAS...

Saved by Google cache...

[Image: Da9VT8b.jpg]

[Image: NYxYaB0.jpg]
(21 Jun 2020, 11:02 )helpless85 Wrote: [ -> ]Saved by Google cache...
Wow! Thanks much! Did not think about caches/archive.org!
Hello!

This is my first post here, so excuse some potential stupidity please đŸ˜‹

I present to you my boxtie method, adapted years ago from a traditional Takate-Kote variation, and very suitable for selfbondage.
It only requires some rope (I use around 16.5m for the most basic variant), a rope ratchet or an SRD replacement, a ring to hang the ratchet from, and a wrist coil or a pair of handcuffs.
[attachment=59560]

Here is a video of a (more or less) full process of me tying it.

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/733751/s...-tutorial/

P.S: the audio was a last minute addition. I thought it was boring to watch the video in silence, so I went ahead and added some ambiance to fit the atmosphere. Sorry if you find it tasteless  Shy
Pages: 1 2