Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose encasement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's exactly what you do.

Here's a demo, Katrina encased in 'toast' Danskin ultrashimmers:

[attachment=1197][attachment=1198][attachment=1199][attachment=1200][attachment=1201][attachment=1202][attachment=1203][attachment=1204]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FmYzZrvsYg
[/video]

I like to wear a size smaller as a top otherwise the 'arms' are too loose. As I like to wear long gloves (as Katrina does) I chose the stirrup style rather than footless. You can put your thumb through the 'heel' hole and they don't ride up your arms when you pull the gloves up.

Something I first read about from Katrina was wearing Capezio bodytights under your Danskins. If you haven't done so I wholeheartedly recommend you try it, the soft ultra-huggy fabric of the Capezios and the shine of the Danskins gives an awesome feel and look.

Katrina wearing tan Capezios under white Danskins:

[attachment=1205][attachment=1206]
How about this, not even expensive:

eBay: Cocoon bodyhose
I was thinking about such cocoons. Bought a fishnet version, used it once as an outer layer (I was bound inside). These pantyhose cocoons do look cool, but using them alone is not as much fun as you might get while playing with a partner.
More pantyhose encasement:
5 more:
(27 Sep 2009, 11:26 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Handcuffs??? Where???
A misunderstanding, I think.

I can't say I'm really into the female mask fetish. That said, I think this guy http://www.flickr.com/photos/damitagiseldsoy/ with the gaffa-tape and layered nylon under the mask is cool:

Hi there... I'm new here. I am interested in self bondage too... Especially wearing feminine clothes when bondage. When I first found out that I have this interest, I think that I was crazy.. But anyway, from the picture above, the men look so thin and slim on the waist. Is he wear a corset or something?
I like this one -

[attachment=3308]

...just wish I was as flexible as she is, think of all the fun I could have!

MJ