Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Testing video embeddings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tested OK

MJ

Ps.. rather like the video too! 😊
Just for info... I could not get it to play on IOS... tried a few browsers too.
When loading the video, my browser completely stopped working until it started playing.
(21 Oct 2015, 08:02 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Just for info... I could not get it to play on IOS...
Because it's flash based, hence not supported by Apple.
(21 Oct 2015, 09:10 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]When loading the video, my browser completely stopped working until it started playing.
(21 Oct 2015, 09:10 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]When loading the video, my browser completely stopped working until it started playing.
Can't comment here, but you can try Web-console to check what is loading (Tools -> Web-developer -> Web-console)
webm test

[attachment=30993]

Size limit ? 2Mb ?
(25 Aug 2018, 10:43 )Althend Wrote: [ -> ]Size limit ? 2Mb ?
How much do you need? 😉 The limits can be heightened, but the disk space size not 😁
I usually use Vegas pro for the original mp4 video file, then Xmedia recode for the .webm conversion, so i can adjust a lot of parameters to lower the file size (the final quality too, no miracle).

A 4 Mb limit would be nice for something decent imo ^^

(PS: is there a specific embed code ? I used the standard attachment and i see a broken icon over the hosted video).
The current limit is quite high (~100MB), but I would prefer to avoid uploading such big files here. Basically, such size is reserved for something that is banned from free hosters (e.g. nudity, fetish, mentioning other sites, etc).

(25 Aug 2018, 11:49 )Althend Wrote: [ -> ]is there a specific embed code ?
There are two codes: [mp4] and [webm], but it should work without any codes.

(25 Aug 2018, 11:49 )Althend Wrote: [ -> ]i see a broken icon over the hosted video)
Interesting, I see the embedded video, even if I use your ID. Can you Shift-Reload the page? Or are you on a smartphone? It can be a caching issues.
Pages: 1 2