Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hello New To This Forum But Not To Self Bondage!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, It's great to be here, I'm so glad I found this forum! I've been fascinated with pantyhose encasement bondage and I stumbled here. I'm a lover of self bondage, I belong to another self bondage forum and I have a profile on fetlife and for some reason I never noticed there was a forum on this site. I have to say I'm liking what I'm reading/ A little about myself.

For as long as I can remember, I've always loved crossdressing and bondage. The first time I've ever climaxed I was tied to my bed in women's clothing struggling in 5th grade. For years I resisted temptation, but would find myself lightly tying myself in bed at night wearing skirts, panties and pantyhose. I've never done it yet, but getting tied up and having fun with another CD has always fascinated me. When I'm tied and dressed and I sometimes fantasize about when my captor returns what torments they have in store for me like giving me forced orgasms, forced oral, nipple clamps or other little tortures.

When I do get to dress and indulge myself with some self bondage, I really like to go all out and really look the part. I have a ton of stuff, literally a suitcase full of gags, chains, cuffs, rope, vibrators, nipple clamps and a metric shit ton of slutty girls clothes. I usually take the day off, get a nice hotel and treat myself to 16 hours of bondage and dressing up.

I shave everything smooth, full makeup, jewelry, breast forms and a wig. I love corsets, tight pants, skirts, sexy tops and soft, sexy feeling panties and thongs too. I like to wear good quality stockings and pantyhose, Oroblu and Gio are my favorites. There's nothing quite like the feeling of good quality silky soft pantyhose or stockings kissing and hugging my freshly shaved and moisturized legs. I guess to sum it up like to dress and feel like a little feminine slut and be tied and tormented.

I love rope bondage mostly, though recently I've had a liking to cuffs and chains as well. Also as previously, mentioned I've recently been loving the idea of pantyhose encasement bondage. Sometimes all it takes is that one photo to set the fantasy off! I always trying and thinking of how to tie myself up more effectively in the ultimate inescapable predicament. I use a random timer vibrator on myself when in bondage. It really turns into a maddening, frustrating but blissful experience after about 45 mins to a hour and keeps me right on the edge. When doing self bondage I use a ice in a stocking timer to keep the keys that keep my safety shears padlocked out of my reach. I like using rope with large zipties to tighten the rope coils around my hands and elbows.

A lot of times I'll lie in bed, eyes closed fantasizing and thinking of new ways to run the rope over my body putting me in new, inescapable positions. Did I mention I love rope? 😊 I recently invested in some cuffs, chains, locks and a singleglove. Boy I sure didn't know what I was missing as I had a really good time doing it. My stance on gags is I'll only use a gag if its effectively silences my voice and turns it into soft moaning. I mostly use mouth stuffed with panties tape gags and my trusty old 2" ball slave trainer gag. There is a saying that I read once and I try to model all of my gags based on this principal. "A gag is of no use unless it shuts you up." I've attached a few pics that I have on my Fetlife. All of which I swear are 100% self bondage by me.  I'm looking forward to contributing here!
Welcome.
I would like to know how you got your armbinder on nice and tight.
When I use mine, it seems to fall off my sholder.
And what is tour trick to get it off again?

I also like your pictures. Are you going to share some more?
My armbinder is from a company call Hottbonds http://www.hottbonds.com/ The armbinder is somewhat stretchy and the shoulder belt strap buckles are reachable from the back if you don't tie the glove to a crotch rope. I bought it knowing I was going to be able to get in and out of it with some work. I really just always wanted the feeling of my arms being hugged by a single glove. I'm going to buy a leather glove with a zipper and leather gwen hood that can be laced tight next.

I'm thinking if I put a big key ring on the zipper I can use a hook tied with a rope to a bed leg and catch the zipper with the hook. Wearing that along with being gagged in a leather gwen hood with my shear pantyhose top, leather corset, body harness, pantyhose, bullet vibrator and ballet shoes I'd look like a House Of Gord slave doll ready to be tormented, yummy. That Hottbonds website has some great stuff though. Everything from clothing to fetish gear, I highly recommend them. I'll be sharing more pictures I have.
Here's some more. I love being frogtied, it's my favorite position! 
Just checked out that site.
Seems they no longer carry the armbinder.
I would like to see more of your armbinder.
They still have it, here's the link. http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.as...egoryID=62 I have both the large and small. I highly recommend the small. It's harder to get into, but much tighter!
Ok, I see it now, thanks.
Still like to see how you get into it.
Welcome aboard!
(25 Jun 2015, 18:07 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I see it now, thanks.
Still like to see how you get into it.
Here's a step by step in photos Tinker D. I'm pretty fortunate to be flexible and anybody who wishes to try this must be as well. Forgive the crudeness of the photos, they're stills from my old video camera.
Ok, it's spandex.
Or it's streachy like spandex.

Very nice. Now, it looks easy to put it on, how about getting out of it?
Pages: 1 2