Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MJ-SB02/2015 – Home alone session 2: Just hanging around
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love suspension bondage, but haven’t had the opportunity to play for years – this was my chance to experience some high-level fun.

Equipment:
70den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit with sheath
20den gloss pantyhose
Lycra body
Wet-look body-con dress
8 knee-highs
Rope
Condom
Ball gag
High-heeled ankle boots
Chain
Butt-plug
Hoist

The session: 

After freeing myself from my first session (MJ-SB01/2015 – Home alone session 1 on the bed) I took a brief break to drink some water, stretch out and do a little bit of work (how many of my colleges could imagine me typing those emails whilst plugged, gagged and dressed in my tights and Lycra?). For my suspension session I wanted to create a look and experience of a ‘damsel in distress’ so I slipped into a wonderfully clingy ‘body-con’ style dress in a wet-look finish (Though I love wearing some items of ‘feminine’ clothing I don’t go into the whole TV or cross-dressing area- no wigs or make-up and definitely no frilly knickers!)

I’d aeady rigged up a manual hoist system (designed to lift 250kg) from the hatch into the attic space of my house. My safety is important and so I’d done some fairly serious ‘stress tests’ to ensure nothing would break or move with my weight applied to it.

With a single video and my camera set up I quickly bound my ankles and legs, before shuffling into position beneath the hoist. I’d clipped a chain around my waist to act as a belt and provide a place to tuck in my wrist rope for use once I was suspended.

I looped a strong rope between the cinched bondage of my legs and securely tied it in place before attaching it to the hoist. Happy all was in order I pulled a couple of knee-highs over each arm to complete my encasement and I was ready to go.
[attachment=15101] - Dressed and legs tied ready to go
[attachment=15102] - connecting the hoist to my legs
Taking a deep breath through my ball gagged mouth I started to pull on the hoisting rope. At first my legs lifted easily upwards, but as more of my weight came away from the floor the hoisting became more difficult.
[attachment=15103][attachment=15104][attachment=15105] - up go my legs
The lifting action started to drag my body across the carpet and upwards into the air; after my legs straightened vertically upwards my bum slid forwards and lifted from the floor, then my lower back and so on until only my shoulders and head rested on the carpet. I was aeady sweating under the multiple layers of nylon on Lycra (which I find to be a quite sexy experience) and the effort required to lift my weight, even with the mechanical advantage of the pulley system of the hoist, was becoming harder and harder, especially as I had to hold my weight whenever it stopped hoisting.

[attachment=15106][attachment=15107] - my bum is up in the air

[attachment=15108][attachment=15110] - slowly getting higher as I'm dragged across the floor

Having taken a breather I went for the final push (or should that be pull?) and hauled myself the final metre up and fully clear of the floor.

[attachment=15111][attachment=15112]
Wow… OH wow… OH WOW!
[attachment=15113][attachment=15114]
I discovered that by simply looping the hoist rope around the newel post (the newel is the big post at each end of a traditional staircase) at the top of the stairs I could release the rope and swing fully suspended.

With my hands free I could indulge the final part of my suspension self-bondage fantasy; reaching for the rope that was tucked into the waist chain I used a figure of 8 method to bind my wrists together with a tuck through the waist chain for good measure.

[attachment=15115][attachment=15116] - tying my wrists

More WOW… WOW… WOW

I was fully suspended, inverted, swinging and twisting gently with my legs and wrists bound. Unless you’ve experienced this (and I can accept that it isn’t for everyone) I cannot begin to describe the feeling of being both helplessly bound and unable to touch anything. You (or at least I) very quickly lose any sense of direction and relative position – this really enhances the feeling of helplessness considerably and adds a whole new dimension to my self-bondage. I can get a similar, but less intense, experience when bound and blindfolded in a swivel chair – easier to experience and suitable for longer sessions, but just not the same.

[attachment=15117][attachment=15118][attachment=15119] - aeady lost in my bondage and helplessly twisting around

[attachment=15120] - perfect suspension

The only downside to any inverted suspension is that I can’t sustain it for an extended period of time and so, after a brief struggle to free my wrists and regain my bearings, it was time to end the session.

[attachment=15121] - free from my wrist bonds, but still helpless and disorientated

What went well?
Just the utter pleasure of finally being in suspended bondage once again – I cannot understate how arousing and intense I find this position. I want more, More, MORE!

What could be improved?
Lack of practise of being inverted – years ago I could sustain up to 15minutes of full inversion (oh happy days) but that only came after many sessions. I seem to have lost that ability and assume I can only regain it by more practise (As they say “Chance would be a fine thing!”)

The effort of hauling myself up into the air was very hard work – I need to find a simple solution that I can use to reduce the effort involved (my arms ached for days afterwards). I think that a heavy duty ratchet (not the one I currently use for self-bondage) might work, but I need to be able to safely lower myself when finished. I’d love to trust an electronic winch to take all the effort out, but I don’t!

Better camera angles – I messed up the shots and so didn’t get the full effect, but I only realised when I finished. Need to learn and avoid that in the future.

Video – I have a software issue with my video editing. I can playback the video but any editing causes the whole set-up to freeze. At over 40Gb in size I can’t upload to anywhere and share with you folks I think the root cause lies in my laptop, DLLHost kicks in and consumes +50% of the CPU. Checking on forums this suggests some corrupt system files and this is backed up by some system checks I’ve run, but I simply can find the files to fix – any suggestions?

Play safe

MJ

(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Video – I have a software issue with my video editing. I can playback the video but any editing causes the whole set-up to freeze. At over 40Gb in size I can’t upload to anywhere and share with you folks I think the root cause lies in my laptop, DLLHost kicks in and consumes +50% of the CPU.
What program are you using for video editing? Blender?
(21 May 2015, 21:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Video – I have a software issue with my video editing. I can playback the video but any editing causes the whole set-up to freeze. At over 40Gb in size I can’t upload to anywhere and share with you folks I think the root cause lies in my laptop, DLLHost kicks in and consumes +50% of the CPU.
What program are you using for video editing? Blender?

No, but that's not the root cause of the problems.

I use PCCAM to capture images from the two webcams I use (one is a cheap sports webcam, the other an HD LifeCam) - the file format is a mystery to me and will only replay using VLC (the HD files for a long session are +40Gb!!!). VLC allows me to do some basic clips on the non-HD files, but to do more I need to convert into a format that Windows Live Moviemaker can handle and that's where my problems start...

I suspect there is a bug on my laptop that causes the conversion to fail (I use Avidemux to do that) and that's where the dllhost.exe issue starts.

Maybe a better editing suite might avoid all the problems with conversion?

MJ
(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]how many of my colleges could imagine me typing those emails whilst plugged, gagged and dressed in my tights and Lycra
Sounds familiar 😋
(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ] and hauled myself the final metre up and fully clear of the floor.
Whoa! So you were completely suspended! How high from the floor? Scary...
(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]especially as I had to hold my weight whenever it stopped hoisting.
No ratchet?

(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]The only downside to any inverted suspension is that I can’t sustain it for an extended period of time
Not all inverted positions are equally bad. Look at Viparita Karani yoga asana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viparita_Karani ). You can easily enjoy this position for an hour or two 😉

(21 May 2015, 17:37 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]could sustain up to 15minutes of full inversion
Sounds dangerous, OTOH yogi can do it with no damage.
(22 May 2015, 13:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: and hauled myself the final metre up and fully clear of the floor.
Whoa! So you were completely suspended! How high from the floor? Scary...

The ceiling in my house is 2.8m high, but when you include all the pulley/hoist gear/rope/etc my head was probably never more than 30cm off the floor - but that was plenty enough, even 10cm would give you the full experience (and is scary enough!)
I do have two other rooms in the house with even higher ceilings, but there are no fixed points I can use for suspension - what I really need is a frame that I can assemble as and when I want to play.

Quote:especially as I had to hold my weight whenever it stopped hoisting.
No ratchet?

No (see 'what could be improved') - it would have helped a lot, but I'd need to find a method of safely fixing it to the floor (and not damaging the carpet/floorboards)

Quote:The only downside to any inverted suspension is that I can’t sustain it for an extended period of time
Not all inverted positions are equally bad. Look at Viparita Karani yoga asana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viparita_Karani ). You can easily enjoy this position for an hour or two [Image: wink.gif]
Quote:could sustain up to 15minutes of full inversion
Sounds dangerous, OTOH yogi can do it with no damage.

That was around 10 years ago when I was fitter, younger (Duh!) and lighter (time for another diet!). It wasn't easy even then and I would never risk a proper self-bondage (with no instant/easy escape) whilst in that position.
Those Yoga positions look good and I've tried something similar myself (against a wall or head-down on an inclined  board), but you are not fully inverted or suspended which is the appeal of what I did.

MJ