Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Self-bondage positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to come up with a system that describes self-bondage techniques and also create the Self-bondage session generator

In this thread I would like to collect all possible self-bondage positions and variations. Here's an example:

- Ball-tie
- Hog-tie
+ Spread-eagle
|+ vertical-spread-eagle
|+ horizontal spread-eagle
||- legs apart, arms apart
||- legs apart, arms together
||+ legs-together, arms-apart
||| - face up
||| - face down
.... etc

Note, that the vertical spread-eagle can not have face-up/down variations

Please post the following:

o- position name
o- variation name
o- picture (does not matter if it's a photo or drawing, or if it was aeady posted)

One position per post, so I can easily juggle posts between several threads.
This is your chance to boost your post count (if you care about it) 😁

Please post only more or less safe positions suitable for self-bondage. Not suitable for self-bondage one can be posted in this thread: Bondage positions

Also there is a dedicated thread for Dangerous self-bondage positions
Spread-eagle
Vertical spread-eagle
Arms apart, legs apart

[attachment=14180]
Hogtie
Semi-suspended hogtie

[attachment=14181]
Frogtie
Legs bent

[attachment=14182]

@likera: i would add a description what the main feature of Bondage possition is. Like: Ankles tied to thigh.
Yes, short description will help, especially if no picture is available. Also good for FAQ.
(26 Jan 2015, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hogtie
Semi-suspended hogtie
This positions can go in the Dangerous self-bondage positions too.
Hell, they all can go into dangerous. There is always the danger part in selfbondage. Every year some people make the news because of a failed selfbondage situation.
But this one really is dangerous because of several reasons:
- the strain on shoulders can do permanent nerve damage. Maybe use a picture with a hogtie that can be maintained longer then several minutes?
- the strain on the back, again permanent nerve damage, especially when so severly hogtied as in the picture
If people who are a little unaware of the dangers come looking in the forums for some advice and see this as a 'safe' position, they might be suprised how it ends when they try it out...
This position can best be held for some time if chest and belly are on the floor.
Safety first!
Just my 2c.