Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Sometimes men in leotards are more sexy than women. This is why so many men like wearing swimsuits, leotards, pantynose and so on.
New from 'The Prancing Elites of Mobile AL' J-sette team.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/RxXWB3pooww
[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu5s56QJZD8
&feature=share&list=UUeO5hkQN3GzxM6nVT2_U64g[/video]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thv2nDY_0ns
&feature=share&list=UUeO5hkQN3GzxM6nVT2_U64g[/video]
Thats great that men are wearing leotards as cheerleader !
(30 Nov 2013, 10:08 )Martin Wrote: [ -> ]Thats great that men are wearing leotards as cheerleader !

There's a whole thread about male cheerleaders in leotards and shiny hose here but it seems strangely unloved with only about 2% of the views this thread has...presumably because no-one in Europe knows what j-sette is 😕
As I mentioned in another thread, I'm travelling this week. This time I was wearing pantyhose with a one-piece T-back (or, rather, with an O-shaped cut-out) swimsuit under my usual clothes. During the passport control/screening (right after the X-ray screens) I was manually searched (the usual standard public procedure). The guy's hands stumbled on my swimsuit on my back, paused, then gone up and down several times 😁

Ohhhh, what a fun 😁
Some fotos of my sports-room
(06 Jan 2014, 20:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]As I mentioned in another thread, I'm travelling this week. This time I was wearing pantyhose with a one-piece T-back (or, rather, with an O-shaped cut-out) swimsuit under my usual clothes. During the passport control/screening (right after the X-ray screens) I was manually searched (the usual standard public procedure). The guy's hands stumbled on my swimsuit on my back, paused, then gone up and down several times 😁

Ohhhh, what a fun 😁

I'm transitioning (MtF) and still have a male ID so dressed male (andro mode activated) when I flew to FL to see my mother for her birthday. I was wearing a sports bra (I show with a tight shirt, but they hide with a looser shirt and sports bra) and I have pierced nipples. The Rapidscan thing reacted to my nipple piercings. I was patted down and searched and had a similar experience when the TSA agent came to my bra. He looked rather puzzled but continued professionally. Evidently the device couldn't determine if my nipple jewelry was in the front or the back as he felt in the general area in the back but avoided direct contact with my nipples. (Otherwise I would have felt violated.)
(23 Jan 2014, 07:35 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]but continued professionally
Oh yes, they are professionals. I do feel for them. They have to do their job properly and at the same time prevent such cases as:
(23 Jan 2014, 07:35 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]Otherwise I would have felt violated

And we do not make their life easier 😉
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31