Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fuck Machine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh, c'mon, people who can do splits do not walk like they have a 5' spreader bar chained to their ankles 😁

I see only one reason to stretch - to be able to get one of my plugs in - the widest part is 7cm 😁
Speaking of f(unny)-machines - have a look at this dedicated Tumblr stream (make sure there's nobody around 😁 ) :

http://sexyfuckingmachines.tumblr.com/

[attachment=12310] (animated 😋 )
It looks like she's having labour over and over again.
Seems like an awefully old thread but the only one that came up upon searching...

Just wanted to chirp in about a fuck machine I bought a couple of years ago. Gigolo from F-machine: All sex machines from F-machine sex toys and machines.

Since, like many of us here I am hopelessly and deeply into fetishes (and still discover "new" ones), I was intrigued by the idea of a "machine assistanse" when bound, encased or just having fun time together with my wife etc. So as the time went I got more and more information and ideas about fuck machines and finally yet another quirk/fetish came true!

The Gigolo is not the most powerful machine (not a slouch either) but all in all, after using it for a while I must say I just love it for it's compactness, wireless remote and low noise. And it's got plenty of power for my use.
Pages: 1 2