Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Introduction time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as common social protocol dictates, I am here to say hello. lol

I've lurked a bit on here throughout the past year or two. Never really read anything in detail as I never had even a remote possibility of attempting anything, thus little point.

Anyways, this are looking possible now for every once in a while so here I am joining. lol

Since its an intro post.... uhh....

I'm a male.
I'm big on anime so I guess I'm a nerd as well. lol
Embarrassing as it is, I swear I'm all female on the inside (not gay... maybe?lol) and thus have a fetish I guess you could say, for tall boots and certain interesting/cool clothing.
....Wow, what straight man would say that....? lol

Im in the Portland/Vancouver area so if there are any others from here that are in the area, eh, maybe have a pow wow. 😁 lol

So yeah, hi all.
Hi Noire!

Unashamed nerd here, you might find there are more straight male crossplayers than you imagine. This is the only costume I have with over-the-knee boots though:

[attachment=11835][attachment=11836]

Ra tells me it's not fetishy enough 😋
Yay! lol

What kind of boots are those though? They look custom....
They are, did the heel mods myself to a pair of Pleaser thighboots using a mix of aluminium mesh, styrene card and angle section and epoxy putty.
(16 Jul 2014, 08:42 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]a mix of aluminium mesh, styrene card and angle section and epoxy putty.
Impressive!
(16 Jul 2014, 05:03 )Noire Wrote: [ -> ]So yeah, hi all.
Aaaaaaand welcome! 😉