Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Fetish, beauty and sport
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I love this pair. And I like the pantyhose Nelly's wearing:

[attachment=10134][attachment=10135][attachment=10136][attachment=10137]
Winter Olympics featured white tights almost everywhere.

But black pantyhose (or is it a catsuit?) were also spotted:

[attachment=10138]
Wow, 4 years have passed aeady! Let's revive the Olympic thread! Did you notice anything interesting?
(12 Feb 2014, 03:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Olga Graf. She forgot that she had nothing underneath the skate-suit and pulled the zip slider down 😉 By the way, look at the "stockings" part of the suit- it's made from white semi-transparent lycra.

'Forgot'?

The shameless hussy!  
😉
We have probably all been watching the Winter Olympics and there are many in the forum who will have enjoyed the ladies in their figure skating outfits (those tights, those legs!  💓 ).

But how many of you have been fascinated by the 'skinsuits' worn by both male and female athletes? 

Tight, very tight and leaving nothing to the imagination.

...and then there is the most bizarre variant of an insane sport - two man Luge!

[attachment=28201][attachment=28202][attachment=28203]

Now, I'm broadminded and not one to judge, but how can this look anything other than kinky?

[attachment=28204] - I'm trying not to laugh  Lol

MJ
Another post today that deserves two "Like/Thanks" buttons 😁
There is a "official explanation"  for this design
(20 Feb 2018, 15:07 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]There is a "official explanation"  for this design
And what is it?
" Special material and design to reduce air resistance" .

Uniform designer 1: Our new uniforms need to reflect the elegant and strong aesthetic of speed skating.
Uniform designer 2: And highlight the crotch.
Uniform designer 1: duh of course. Gotta pull the eye right there!

Source: https://twitter.com/sarah_haskins/status...6374126592

[attachment=31932]
Figure s
Pages: 1 2 3 4