Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Alternatives to the Hitachi Magic Wand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
One of the methods: fix the vibrator in place and let the victim squirm around it to find a good position:

[attachment=9510] (animated)
Well that's works great if your a female, but for guys, well lets just say its floppy till something stiffens it up.

I am looking for a way to keep it in place... Like an inflatable ring that will keep the vibrator in place weather hard or soft.

On a side note, I found that a chastity ring, a belt with a ring for the penis, pushes the balls into the body, causing the penis to hang down like a soft noodle.

Has anyone notice this?
Take a look at my gladwrap and timer in completed sessions. I use a tube to contain my floppy bits and a vibrator attached to the tube. Using some rubber strips cut from a bicycle tire tube I strap the tube into place. Floppy or hard I'm not going anyplace.
I find that hard or soft, if the vibrator is powerful enough and in the right place I will be 'forced' to cum.

'Soft-cuming' is a very odd experience and quite frustrating (for me) as I don't get the full pleasure of a 'proper' ejaculation.

There are all sorts of tricks you can try to keep yourself hard - I combine cock and ball bondage (using thin cord can keep my cock erect) plus a comfortable butt plug, but in long sessions they sometimes fail. 😟

Good thread - keep those posts coming

MJ
Wow, look at what I've just found: male masturbator auction or male masturbator "buy now"

[attachment=13973][attachment=13974][attachment=13975][attachment=13976][attachment=13977][attachment=13978]

Ohhhh, I aeady see a self-bondage session with this device!!!!

Found in this shop.
If you buy a wireless device you have to keep in mind that you cant control the start/stop time if you are tied ... thats what i mised on my last wireless massager. So batter powered sounds good but isnt it at all ...
Unfortunately that is correct and valid also for most of the programmable wands :😟 would love to use the European wand because it is supposed to be very strong, but it also needs "power up" or at least a press of the power button after power has been cut from a timer or similar device 😟 sooo sad 
But I found a good wand which has no programs but a wheel to set the intensity: I always dream of me resisting as long as possible "against" my unwillingly orgasm 😉 but then being overstimulated and forced to cum
I am continously searching the web for a sphincter pressure neasuring device that would allow me to set the vib on high but shutting off when I am reaching the point of no return; thus edging me for aprolonged time. I know there are some projects going on but unfortunately haven't heard of success 😟

If somebody has any idea about fullfilling this fantasy please inform me 😊

tightbound
A long time back, about 2 years ago, there was a post, about one of our members that found out a way to bring you to your edge without cumming.
What he did, was he inserted a dildo into his anis, and slid a second dildo with, I'm guessing ridges, along side the first dildo. Some how, this action hit something and he felt the edge over and over again, without cumming.

I tried it, but only hit my spot once. But it felt soooo good.
But now, I can't find that post.

But that was way better than cumming.
(19 Aug 2017, 23:57 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]What he did, was he inserted a dildo into his anis, and slid a second dildo with
Overstretch the sphincter to prevent its contraction?
Hm, sounds strange and I don't know if I would loike overstretching my spincter muscle  Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3