Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: how to get used to a bigger plug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Ok then, if I get this straight. You start small and work to a larger plug?
How about length? Is there anyplace where you can get training plugs and a harness to help guiding it in and holding it in place?
For me, my plug keeps slipping out no matter what I wear.
(13 Dec 2013, 02:19 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]my plug keeps slipping out no matter what I wear.
Crotch rope (or karada) helps.
well i just got myself a lockable harness with plug/dildo holder on it. it works wonders the only problem is that i need to get used to my new thicker plug 😋
Hey ppl on Likera i just wanted to say that finally after a week of training i got my new plug finally in place 😋 This new plug i would recommend to everyone that likes anal play in any way cuse this bad boy u can inflate and it's such a strange but good feeling.
ALSO i would like to show you my penis insertable that i got a few weeks back. I am also going to make a funn review of that when i train myself to get it on properly and get it installed on me 100% right, I am close but not at 100% yet😋
[attachment=9836]
[attachment=9835]
[attachment=9837]
I can finally wear my new plug now i did not have a swimsuit like you recommended but i managed to get used to it anyway 😋 just alot of practice, lube and patience 😋
Is that all you got? A bulb on the end of a hose?
What does the other end look like?
I got told that i should keep away from showing to mutch but if u wanna see it i will upload it all 😊
Just show us the plug itself, I think this is the most helpful picture.
Yes, what does your plug look like deflated, and then inflated.
You don't have to show, what some call the " Poop chute ".
well i acually do have pictures of it. If you guys look up one of the other thread of mine. it shows it uninflated and mid inflated
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5