Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Building Testing Forced Walking bondage release, stilettos of course
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm posting this build out before I've done exercised all of it because some have asked for it and I'm also looking for ideas.

Ever since I’ve been playing with the bondage thing(about 40 years) I have different version of a forced walking release but none of them as serious as this one.
The design criteria.
- You must walk some distance to make the release work
- The system would not allow you to relieve the pain from walking in stilettos
- No walk, no easy release, emergency release, 2 - ice melts at each end of the walkway, just stand for an hour at either end and wait –
-
As usual this is an outdoor woods project. I love being bound in the woods. I fantasize about being caught when I there. I’ll find the right person someday and have them find me and turn me into their play toy, all packaged up and ready to be abused.

It starts with the walkway that is about 16 feet long. I made it out of 2x6x8 treated lumber. Walking on the ground in stilettos is somewhat difficult but it’s not that adjustable and I do like the sound of stilettos heels and leg iron chains.

In order to remain upright and not able to sit down I have an overhead line about 8 foot high. This line has a pulley and rope that my hands are connected to with a standard lock.

Those that have seen my work know that I like nothing but legs showing and like to administer pain to my thighs. This guide rope works great and severs several purposes. One, the most important, administer adjustable pain to my thighs Two, it keep me moving in the right direction since I’m blindfolded. Three, would not allow you to turn around and therefor make you walk backward on the walkway. This forced walk is forward 16 feet, backward 16,
The guide rope makes you work hard at staying on the plank, straight up, going in the right direction because if you didn’t it would pull tight on the thighs, the more you deviated the more pain you got. In future version I’ll add the cold water to numb the pain.

I must have tried 4-5 different release mechanism. They all had little issues but finally came up with one the works well. It’s the standard method I use all the time. Just get a key into one of my hands. It’s what you have to do to get the key. This time it’s walking. You must walk about 16 feet, push a pedal down, and that pedal is connect to a rope that go to a standard 3/8 racket, setup to loosen a bolt. It pulls the ratchet upward that loosens a bolt, about ¼ turn. The peddle stays down, next you walk about 16 feet backward and push another pedal down that is connected to the same ratchet. Only this time it pulls the ratchet down and the other pedal up. Now you have reset the ratchet to loosen the bolt again. So you walk to the other end, step on the pedal that loosen the bolt another ¼ turn. Walk backward, step on pedal, reset the ratchet, walk forward, step on pedal, bolt loosens another ¼ run. Keep doing this until the bolt comes lose. Once it does the key that is being held by this bolt drops so you can get it. Unlock yourself and you are done. You can set the depth of the bolt to whatever you want. The deeper it’s set the more walking you have to do.
I know it sounds complex but it’s really a simple system. Check out the pictures and a video of the build out is being uploaded

DressBindFun
Looks complicated indeed. The first thing I would think about is a treadmill. On one hand it requires space, on another you can always use it for fitness purposes 😉
Yep a treadmill would be great, but I'd have a hard time explaining that to my wife.
Sport, fitness 😉 Isn't it a good explanation? Actually, all those gym devices can be used for bondage purposes.
Cute outfit... Nice woods... very private