Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cool mermaid zentai in the snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like this guy's pretty mermaid zentai. This is the leopard mermaid zentai and you can see it. I just attach the website for you:www.flickr.com/photos/82470714@N05/8610036365/in/photostream/
Somehow a mermaid is very interesting. Wearing something rubberish from buttom to toes: Latex?!
Always bound legs, can move/swim in water but can't really move on land: Bondage!!
Swims around in pools and other public places: Bondage in public!!!
And very female/sissy as well... Mermaids are real girls with long hair and nice breasts,...
what do you think? Wanna be a mermaid?
Mermaid photos

I like that one with the two maids 😊
http://www.flickr.com/photos/77523609@N0.../lightbox/
Yeah, I have seen your provided photos. They are pretty and sexy.
(22 Nov 2013, 04:53 )Bobyao Wrote: [ -> ]I like this guy's pretty mermaid zentai. This is the leopard mermaid zentai and you can see it. I just attach the website for you:www.flickr.com/photos/82470714@N05/8610036365/in/photostream/
When I was a little girl and read the book about mermaid, since then I wanted to be one. Recently, I found this mermaid costume by accident, then I planning to get one for me. The following pic is what I want to get, how do you think about it?

[attachment=9055]
I have that exact same one 😊
(26 Nov 2013, 03:46 )lilily Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Nov 2013, 04:53 )Bobyao Wrote: [ -> ]I like this guy's pretty mermaid zentai. This is the leopard mermaid zentai and you can see it. I just attach the website for you:www.flickr.com/photos/82470714@N05/8610036365/in/photostream/
When I was a little girl and read the book about mermaid, since then I wanted to be one. Recently, I found this mermaid costume by accident, then I planning to get one for me. The following pic is what I want to get, how do you think about it?

Very nice! I am not sure about the colour, but I like the style 😊
(28 Nov 2013, 20:47 )gumphil Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Nov 2013, 03:46 )lilily Wrote: [ -> ]

Very nice! I am not sure about the colour, but I like the style 😊
Haha thanks, I am going to get a blue one, not this yellow one.