Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Bagging with water / drowning asphyxiation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Those images are intended for fantasy, but I've got it setup for reality. Now I've elevated to wearing a trouser sock over my head. Just had a real nice session in the shower. The hot water running down my nasal cavity actually provided some nice temporary relief for my cold. Had a so-so orgasm as I couldn't let my body convulse as I normally do when I orgasm while laying in bed, but it was good.
(04 Nov 2013, 17:31 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]MJ I really wouldn't have even considered it if it wasn't for Ra posting those pics. And I'm not pointing the blame - I'm sure he put them on his blog on a whim - but they're just hot to me. Clearly they're intended for a fantasy world where people don't suffocate, which is why I need the air hole at the top. I have no idea why I find this stimulating, but I do. I guess it's just another facet of domination and I've always wanted to experience being dominated by a girl. There are plenty of other ways to have fun, but I just became infatuated with this as it seems to be one of the few tasks I can enjoy by myself.

I hope you didn't take my comments as any sort of criticism - they were not intended to be. I too find some of the 'breath-play' images, especially the artwork, strangely (or should that be strangle-ingly?) erotic, especially the full head-wraps.... oh, I feel... stirrings 😁

I real life I've have two close encounters with this kind of play:

- the first was a scary accident when the cling-film (saran wrap) I'd wound around my head slipped slightly and covered my nose (the only opening I'd left) whilst my hands where bound behind my back. I couldn't believe the strength I had to free myself from what I thought was tight rope! (I did have one hell of an orgasm after I'd calmed down though!)

- the second was a very much more pleasant experience when a girlfriend allowed me to wrap her from toe to head (I started at her feet) in cling-film and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face (Oh, Oh, more stirrings 😁😁 ) - that was a very hot session indeed.

MJ
(05 Nov 2013, 20:46 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face
Wow...
(05 Nov 2013, 23:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Nov 2013, 20:46 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]and then demanded that I entirely wrap her head before cutting nose holes for her and ejaculating over her plastic covered face
Wow...

Yes 'Wow' indeed - very happy memories Nyam1

If only I knew then what I know now....

MJ
No criticism taken at all 😊 I haven't had any close encounters I guess b/c I don't do anything w/ tying my hands, and I don't forsee that being an interest. Sounds like you had a hot ass woman who let you wrap her up. Platonic encounter or girlfriend ?
(07 Nov 2013, 05:18 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: [ -> ]No criticism taken at all 😊 I haven't had any close encounters I guess b/c I don't do anything w/ tying my hands, and I don't forsee that being an interest. Sounds like you had a hot ass woman who let you wrap her up. Platonic encounter or girlfriend ?

Girlfriend - lots of fun 😁

I'm looking for photos I know I took

MJ
A related photo but without water:

[attachment=9218]
Yeah I've seen some videos on sites like heavy-r.com where people suffocate and pass out. I would never do that. But thanks for the pic.
I once wore a full zentai suit while in the shower and it gave me the sense of drowning. Never again will I do that, and if that's what waterboarding is like, I surrender.

Worst sensation I ever experienced was that full hood getting clogged with water and suffocating me. Trying to find that back zipper with my gloved hands while unable to breathe, was too scary.
I live near a college and have a 6-month pass to use the fitness centre. There is a nice locker room with individual (curtained) showers. During the winterbreak I'm one of only a few people that use the fitness centre so I'm planning on bringing my little water-bagging kit with me and having some fun. How nice it feels to have unlimited hot water 😊
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7