Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Remote control unlock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am lucky enough to have a large outbuilding in a remote part of countryside, and it has power, internet, heat and light, water, and a toilet.

It is also set up with an electromagnetic door lock, and a webcam connected to a laptop. The door lock is controlled by the laptop through a USB interfacing card (courtesy of Maplin Electronics).

The electromagnet has a length of chain about 8 metres in length that stretches to a fixed anchor point at the other end of the building, diagonally across the floor space.

Normally, I get into my gear (spandex catsuit, or naked, depending on mood), set a timer on the laptop to 4 hours, attach the metal plate to the electromagnet to secure it, and then chain myself to the middle of the chain with a padlock around my waist, neck, ankle, wrist or whatever takes my fancy. Obviously I then have to wait until the timer runs out before I can escape, and let me tell you that 4 hours naked on a hard floor is challenging.

The key to the securing padlock, the laptop, and the wires for the electromagnet are all safely out of reach - once the padlock securing me to the middle of the chain is closed, there is no option but to wait for the timer for release.

In terms of safety, the electromagnet is powered by a car battery that will reliably hold it firm (the laptop switches a relay) for about 24 hours. If necessary, I could double this to 48 hours (or more) by connecting two (or more) batteries in parallel. There is nothing flammable in the outbuilding.

So .. my question is this. If I were to make this web enabled, so that you could see my predicament over the webcam with 30 second updates, double up (or triple up) on the car batteries so that this could run for 48 to 72 hours, and then turn over control of the electromagnet to you, so that you could release me (or not) at your command, would any of you be interested in taking control? possibly in return for my performing tasks that you instruct me to perform to earn my freedom? I would obviously make sure to have sufficient water available, and minimal food.

If anyone is interested, please give me some clues as to what you might want me to do? Obviously I'd need to have some idea of likely tasks in order to get them prepared and within reach. Any other suggestions / scenarios?

p.s. I am serious, and I really do have the setup described, so I'd prefer equally serious replies if possible 😊
HI

very interesting... 😊

Could you upload one or more pics of that setup/room/house???

May be my english is so bad, but I havent the picture right now...

thanx

krinlyc
I will upload some as soon as I get a moment. In the meantime, I will try to describe it better.

The electromagnet is bolted to the floor in one corner of the space, a long chain runs from it to a bolt screwed in the floor at the opposing corner. I get locked in the middle, frustratingly far away from the magnet, etc.
(31 Aug 2013, 20:22 )Wiggins Wrote: [ -> ]I will upload some as soon as I get a moment. In the meantime, I will try to describe it better.

The electromagnet is bolted to the floor in one corner of the space, a long chain runs from it to a bolt screwed in the floor at the opposing corner. I get locked in the middle, frustratingly far away from the magnet, etc.

okay - so how far can you move then?
Or do you have to stay there for the whole time`?
And in detail how do you lock yourself to that chain?

Many new questions...

have a nice sunday
krinlyc
From the centre of the chain it is 4m to the electromagnet and 4m to the bolt in the other corner. This is the 'long chain'.

The simplest way I have attached myself is with a chain around my waist, locked to the centre of the long chain. Then there is no movement, and no way to reach either end of the long chain.

If necessary, I could lock a 1m long chain to my waist, and then lock that to the centre of the long chain. I would then have movement in a 2m diameter circle, but would still be 3m away from the magnet or the bolt, and still unable to release myself.

Does that help? What kind of scenario do you envisage?
Actually, lots of scenarios are possible. From simple (just chain yourself to a wall, leave the keys outside and connect the door to a timer), to tight rope bondage (leave a knife outside, etc.). Accessories van also be added (plugs, dildos, enema, vibrators, e-stim). So it all depends on your own preferences 😉