Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: pantyhose , leotard , hood, gloves, clothepins and cards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello friends ,

I have performed a quick game, i wear 2 pair of pantyhose, a red lycra leotard, black stocking over my head to difficult my vision , clothespins on my nipples and gloves to make difficult handling the cards.

The game consist in accomodate the cards by suits (four) and numbers (1 to 12)

Nice to hear comments and improvements to add to my next card´s accomodation game 😊

[attachment=8151]

[attachment=8152]

[attachment=8153]
(25 Jul 2013, 02:32 )maid_woman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends ,

I have performed a quick game, i wear 2 pair of pantyhose, a red lycra leotard, black stocking over my head to difficult my vision , clothespins on my nipples and gloves to make difficult handling the cards.

Nice to hear comments and improvements to add to my next card´s accomodation game 😊

What's the object of the card game.. are there penalties involved?
(26 Jul 2013, 20:18 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 Jul 2013, 02:32 )maid_woman Wrote: [ -> ]Hello friends ,

What's the object of the card game.. are there penalties involved?

the object of the game is arrange (order) cards from 1 to 12 and by suit in a givem maximun amount of time, penalties can be set by people here 😊

thank you