Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Perished pleather.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It must be nearly twenty years ago that I bought a cheap pair of clompy platform gogo boots (the first women's boots I ever had the courage to buy in person) at Cloggs in Birmingham's 'Oasis' alternative fashion centre. I haven't worn them in ages and when I re-found them recently in the spare room wardrobe they'd completely perished. However I couldn't resist one last wear before I threw them out. No time to fem up properly so no binding, tucking, padding, wig or make-up, just Dark Toast Danskin Ultrashines and Netskins under a rubber leo and hotpants. All on top of my CB6000, apologies for the talc on my bum 😉

RIP Birmingham Oasis gogo boots ☹

[attachment=8037][attachment=8038]
(06 Jul 2013, 11:39 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]It must be nearly twenty years ago I bought a cheap pair of clompy platform gogo boots (the first women's boots I ever had the courage to buy in person) at Cloggs in Birmingham's 'Oasis' alternative fashion centre. I haven't worn them in ages and when I re-found them recently in the spare room wardrobe they'd completely perished. However I couldn't resist one last wear before I threw them out. No time to fem up properly so no binding, tucking, padding, wig or make-up, just Dark Toast Danskin Ultrashines and Netskins under a rubber leo and hotpants. All on top of my CB6000, apologies for the talc on my bum 😉

RIP Birmingham Oasis gogo boots ☹

Whoa! If you can look that good in boots that are falling apart and without all your usual efforts then I'm very impressed 😉 and wished I looked half as good! ☺

It is always sad to say goodbye to a much loved item of fetish wear, last week I finally threw my beloved turtle-neck bodysuit into the bin, along with my plastic vacuum bag and a bunch of laddered tights - fond memories of fun and games with them almost brought a tear to my eye.

But on a more cheerful note I can now look forwards to replacing them and having more fun with my new toys! eBay here I cum... sorry, 'come'! 😁

MJ
Thanks for all the kind words Madjack!
Here are the same boots in better days...

[attachment=8062][attachment=8063]
I love the leotard 😉
Quote:Whoa! If you can look that good in boots that are falling apart and without all your usual efforts then I'm very impressed

I've lost about five kilos, a couple more to go... 😉
(07 Jul 2013, 19:13 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I've lost about five kilos
How long did it take? In my case it goes veeeeerry slow.
Quote:I love the leotard 😉

What I'd love are these Vivienne Westwood rubber shoes to go with it. I will find some somewhere 😡

[attachment=8065]
The match should be perfect indeed.