Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Armbinder anyone ever use one of these?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[attachment=7798]
Just wondering about these armbinders
Anyone use one before?
How is it? This one has straps so can still make it tight. I use a standard armbinder now but I don't really like the straps going in front of neck.
Thank you for the reply I didn't know it was called bolero.

(09 Jun 2013, 13:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This is a so called bolero armbinder or bolero single-glove. Have a look in these threads:

Bolero Single Glove for self-bondage
Latex bolero armbinder
Bolero Single Glove self-bondage. Time-release
Bolero Armbinder - another release method
Bolero Armbinder (German)
Single Glove Leotard

and just in case:

Single-gloves in self-bondage - Strap Securing
made one myself with laces.
Still need to add the extra straps but works fine
Me and my wife have one, and i must say it is one of our best restraints. Once it's on there's no escape, and perhaps the most surprising, is the fact that we been using it for a couple of years and it's still in good condition considering it's price, < 50€

[attachment=7810]
(10 Jun 2013, 18:43 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]Me and my wife have one, and i must say it is one of our best restraints. Once it's on there's no escape, and perhaps the most surprising, is the fact that we been using it for a couple of years and it's still in good condition considering it's price, < 50€

I can confirm, this toy seems to last forever. Well, the neck strap on mine has split (two layers, now coming apart), but I could simply glue it together again.
(07 May 2014, 19:43 )Strappado Wrote: [ -> ]Well, the neck strap on mine has split (two layers, now coming apart)
Heavily used? 😋
I have made one myself in leather but with laces
Bah, leather... 😁

This is one of the cheap products, that are only cheap in price.
eBay: Bolero Armbinder, Single Glove, Real Leather 3 colors
eBay.com store: FetWorld

here to find a good one and not that expensive.
There material is of good quality
Pages: 1 2 3