Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Who's this? (Dragon Quest Priest in latex catsuit)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Apparently I can't just ask whether anyone knows who this character is, I need to waffle on about it otherwise the system refuses to accept my post on the grounds that 'Your message is very short and contains very small words. generate this error in the tags'. Which reads as though it's been translated from Japanese by a robot. Grrrrr.

So, who is this?

[attachment=7307][attachment=7308]
According to Google she's a Priest from Dragon Quest. Search for ドラクエ 僧侶
(15 Apr 2013, 13:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]According to Google she's a Priest from Dragon Quest. Search for ドラクエ 僧侶

Thanks Like Ra, I love that tan catsuit! Now I know what to look for there's a huge amount of artwork out there, I found over eighty quality pics on my first trawl. All the themes I expected, bondage, tentacles, monsters etc...

😊
(16 Apr 2013, 07:12 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Apr 2013, 13:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]According to Google she's a Priest from Dragon Quest. Search for ドラクエ 僧侶

Thanks Like Ra, I love that tan catsuit! Now I know what to look for there's a huge amount of artwork out there, I found over eighty quality pics on my first trawl. All the themes I expected, bondage, tentacles, monsters etc...

😊

Loved the Tan catsuit as well - there must be some available for the cosplay crowd?

MJ
(16 Apr 2013, 07:12 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Now I know what to look for there's a huge amount of artwork out there, I found over eighty quality pics on my first trawl. All the themes I expected, bondage, tentacles, monsters etc...
You know where to post them, right? 😉 E.g. http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=984
Quote:You know where to post them, right? Wink E.g. http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=984

A selection are up aeady 😋

Madjack wrote
Quote:Loved the Tan catsuit as well - there must be some available for the cosplay crowd?

Oddly enough I've only managed to find a handful of DQ Priestess cosplayers and only a couple of them have even 'acceptable' catsuits