Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: MJ-SB02 2008 (more hotel SB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Some more of my hotel Self-bondage (mis-)adventures to share!☺

Equipment:
Zentai catsuit
High-heeled ankle boots
Rope
Head-harness ball-gag
Chair
Door handle

After my first night of unwanted frustrations, I had been left feeling deflated in my self-bondage aspirations. The hotel stay had started with the very best (or worst?!) of intentions, which I’m sure you may all recognise. I had planned in my mind to spend every night in some form of self-bondage and, if at all possible, at least one whole night encased (maybe bound as well).

However, a long working day had prevented any play on my second night and I was running out of time for more fun. Night 3 was to be kept clear for another intense session – well, that was the plan at least!😕

In reality I only got back to the hotel room around 23:00 and was so exhausted that I went straight to bed and sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed, only to find that the time was only 01:20 in the morning.

Unable to get back to sleep I decided to try a night encased in my zentai suit. Having swiftly retrieved it from my ‘traveller’s self-bondage kit’ in the room safe (has an innocent room safe ever contained such a collection of fetish gear?), I slipped into my black shiny Lycra suit. This suit has separate fingers and toes (though the toes are not perfect – in future I would be happier with a ‘stocking’ foot) a shaped hood with a crotch zip and a second zip from the lower back up to the top of the hood.

If you like being encased and have never tried a zentai suit, then you have really missed out on one of life’s pleasures. As soon as I pulled the final zip closed and got back into bed I knew sleep would be near impossible. Sliding and squirming under the bed linen, I slowly got more and more turned on and less and less sleepy. 5 minutes was all it took to convince me that a session should begin – all I needed now was a scene to try.

I opted for a chair tie I’ve used in the past; influenced mostly by the lack of a timed release method (I was really cursing forgetting my SRD!). The hotel chair looked perfect, and I didn’t have to worry about leaving any strange marks on the wood!😉

I kept the suit on, but added my boots and a harness gag before gathering my ropes and setting the chair up. Now, for this scenario you have to be very careful in the positioning of the chair in relationship to the bed and any surrounding furniture – the need for this will, hopefully, become clearer later.

I quickly lashed both ankles to the each of the front chair legs, making the bonds as tight as possible. Next I looped a long length of rope around my upper left thigh, under the chair seat and round my right thigh, back under the chair and then repeating, pulling tight until the rope was used up. My legs where now securely tied to the chair, with thighs spread and very little movement possible.

I took two lengths of rope; the first was looped around and around my shoulders and the chair back – firmly holding me in place.
The next section is difficult to describe, so please forgive me if it doesn’t easily translate into words.
The second rope, which I had pre-formed into an open coil, was positioned within easy reach of my hands simply by trapping it under my bum! I took the coils in my right hand and swung them behind the chair until I could grasp them in my left hand. I managed to get both wrists inside the looped coils and then proceeded to twist my wrists in opposite directions, causing the rope coils to twist and tighten together. (If you have trouble visualizing this: try taking a small loop of rope, place your wrists inside the circle of the rope and pull them apart until the rope it slightly tight. Now begin to twist one of your wrists over and under the rope circle. You will see that the rope begins to twist and shorten itself – this is the effect I was achieving).

After a few moments I had effectively pulled my wrists towards each other and trapped them behind the chair. Although effective in its own way, I had another stage to go to complete my bondage.

As I mentioned earlier, I had been very careful in where I positioned the chair in relationship to the bed – the reason was because I intended to tip myself backwards in the chair and fall onto the edge of the mattress on the bed. This is potentially dangerous for several reasons; you can miss the bed completely (OUCH:exclamation😊 or fall too far backwards and be unable to raise yourself back upwards (and to freedom). The trick is to get the balance point so that it is easy to tip backwards, and possible (but only with effort) to pivot yourself back upwards again. I always, always try dry runs before binding myself when using the method.
But isn’t our hobby dangerous anyway, as is crossing the road or just living in this world of ours? Be sensible and take good precautions and you will have a great time.

It takes more effort than you would imagine, pushing yourself backwards, when tied to a chair and only able to move the tips of your toes (within the confines of boots in my case). Finally I managed to combine my restricted foot and upper body movement, travelled past the point of balance and slowly tipped backwards.

Two things happened very quickly at this point; the first, and desired event, was that my hands became firmly trapped by the weight of my body pinning them to the edge of the mattress on the bed. The second, and not desirable, event was that I suffered the most painful cramp in my left calf muscle – it was agonising! ☹

I was trapped and in pain, without the ability to stretch and flex my leg to gain any relief – thank goodness I was gagged! This was almost a worse case scenario for any self-bondage practitioner to be in. I needed to escape quickly, but my bondage was designed to prevent this happening. The more I struggled to get back upright, the worse the cramp became… Arrggghhh! (Or, more correctly, ‘MMmmmmppphhHHH’!)

Eventually, and with a huge effort, I tipped upright - it still took a few minutes to free myself and another 10 minutes of careful pacing up and down the room (try this in high heels!) to ease the cramp away. Amazingly I still wanted to complete the session. I was gagged, encased and now desperate to succeed in tying myself up. ☺

I decided to go for a very simple method, tying one end of a long length of rope to the door handle of the room (making sure the chain and security locks where on – didn’t want to accidentally open the door for all to see me!) and the other to one of my wrists. By standing at the opposite end of the room I could keep the rope tight, allowing me to firstly secured my wrists together behind my back, then continued winding myself towards the door, wrapping the rope around my waist as many times as I could before securing the looped of rope from the door handle around my left wrist.

At last I was tied and comfortable, totally encased in tight fitting Lycra! After carefully walking a handful of metres in my boots, I was able to collapse in exhaustion onto the bed. I don’t think I fell asleep, but instead drifted into a haze of fantasy and contentment. It was nearly 4 a.m. when I finally struggled free and got into bed for some sleep. Sadly I was so drenched in sweat, that I had to discard my clothing and so didn’t manage to awake still encased – something that I really want to do again, and soon.

The release:
Nothing complex - a struggle to free the loop of rope from my left wrist, followed by twisting and turning until I had enough slack to pull my arms free of the remaining rope.

What went well?
Finally being bound and comfortable!

What could be improved?
Not having cramp in the middle of a session! 😡

I really want to find some chair ties that will work for me.

The first is for home, with as much complexity as I can manage and a timed release. I would love to try for a delayed enema (will it work sitting down?) I also would like to try different positions other than simply sitting (any ideas or scenes you know work?).

The second is something less complex but good for hotels. My method is, I freely admit, risky and I nearly paid the price last time out (that cramp could have led to something much worse). The method needs to be secure but not severe (marking the chair is risky but ok, breaking it isn’t) and I need to be able to free myself a little easier than my current method. I’m not a fan of handcuffs, the ones I’ve tried are too narrow and don’t give me the ‘feel’ I want from my bondage. Also, handcuffs can fail – at home you can get away with a furtive dash (or struggle, if totally bound!) to the tool-kit in the shed/garage/kitchen, but in a hotel this simply isn’t an option

So here you have my tale of hotel self-bondage - the good, the bad and the uglyConfused

I often wonder if the hotel staff could even begin to guess what goes on when that polite, well dressed, respectable businessman closes his room door at night... ?

MJ
(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]After my first night of unwanted frustrations, I had been left feeling deflated in my self-bondage aspirations. The hotel stay had started with the very best (or worst?!) of intentions, which I’m sure you may all recognise. I had planned in my mind to spend every night in some form of self-bondage and, if at all possible, at least one whole night encased (maybe bound as well).
Yes, yes, yes... I'm more than familiar with this "phenomena" . You have the whole house for 3 weeks. And the result? Two sessions ....

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]As soon as I pulled the final zip closed and got back into bed I knew sleep would be near impossible. Sliding and squirming under the bed linen, I slowly got more and more turned on and less and less sleepy. 5 minutes was all it took to convince me that a session should begin – all I needed now was a scene to try.
Putting something tight and shiny usually works and in most of the cases "triggers" a whole night of fun 😉

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I managed to get both wrists inside the looped coils and then proceeded to twist my wrists in opposite directions, causing the rope coils to twist and tighten together. (If you have trouble visualizing this: try taking a small loop of rope, place your wrists inside the circle of the rope and pull them apart until the rope it slightly tight. Now begin to twist one of your wrists over and under the rope circle. You will see that the rope begins to twist and shorten itself – this is the effect I was achieving).
You can do it even with a non-looped piece of rope. If one end is tied to something (e.g. chair, your own legs), grasp the other end with your hand and begin criss-crossing the rope between your wrists and occasionally twist them. That simple method can be quite tight and even unescapable (if you forget the direction of the last turns).

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]The trick is to get the balance point so that it is easy to tip backwards, and possible (but only with effort) to pivot yourself back upwards again. I always, always try dry runs before binding myself when using the method.
I was thinking about something like that but never dared to try.

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]The second, and not desirable, event was that I suffered the most painful cramp in my left calf muscle – it was agonising! ☹
Oh my... That's terrible ...

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]to awake still encased – something that I really want to do
I love that! To awake tightly encased and bound is a fantastic feeling.

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I really want to find some chair ties that will work for me.
Mmmm... Probably with ice-locks?

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to try for a delayed enema (will it work sitting down?)
Yes it does but with more cramps and leakage 😉 The only problem is how to provide a "free water flow" or "how not to sit on the tubes".

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I also would like to try different positions other than simply sitting (any ideas or scenes you know work?).
E.g. "doggy-style" bind? A delayed enema will work perfect here. Actually, it's a good idea...

(09 Dec 2008, 20:44 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I often wonder if the hotel staff could even begin to guess what goes on when that polite, well dressed, respectable businessman closes his room door at night... ?

Hmmm.. I never keep my naughty stuff in safes... So, basically with a little effort any hotel-maid can see what's inside the dozen plastic bags dropped in a pile in the wardrobe.
What a delightful story, reading this has made me want to go and carry out some self ties. I have dabbled before and found it extremely rewarding...