Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: 3d printing and fetish life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
with home 3d printing on the rise it's rather obvious that it's going to have a pronounced impact on consumerism, but how about fetish life?

what ideas are feasible with the technology to make plastic parts on demand? I've shortly explored this area before with a three-way rope lock that would work wonders for bondage, but I'm curious what other applications we can find.

tl;dr; what would you do with a 3d printer?
(04 Mar 2013, 16:05 )petrolio Wrote: [ -> ]with home 3d printing on the rise it's rather obvious that it's going to have a pronounced impact on consumerism, but how about fetish life?

what ideas are feasible with the technology to make plastic parts on demand? I've shortly explored this area before with a three-way rope lock that would work wonders for bondage, but I'm curious what other applications we can find.

tl;dr; what would you do with a 3d printer?

I would print some things like holders for my cameras, maybe some special formed hooks and loops to guide or lock ropes for self bondage.