Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hogtied in latex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a session from a few weeks ago. The plan was to dress myself fully in latex and then hogtie myself in my latex bolero armbinder but the damn thing ripped while I was putting it on. I absolutely would like one exactly like it but then strong enough for bondage.

Anyway, since I was dressed I decided to change it to a simple hogtie. Using my new favourite way, the rope ratchet. I secured it to the front of my ankles so I would not be able to reach the release when in bondage. First I did the easy ties, some loops around the wrists, tying my feet together, putting a ballgag in. Then after a quick final check I pulled a latex hood over my head and lay down on my stomach.

Before committing myself to be bound I take a moment or two to feel the ropes. Normally when I do a session the release mechanism is in place and tested a few times and I rush into bondage so I don't change my mind or change the plan (recipe for disaster) but now I had a hood on with only 2 small holes for my nostrils and my release was a knife and backup scissors so better be safe. No ring release this time, that only works if you can see where you are going.

It was not my best day and after ruining my latex armbinder I also ripped the latex leggings I was wearing, luckily under the skirt so it's not in the video, and now that I am hogtied I notice my arms don't get enough blood and start to go numb. The latex shirt I'm wearing fitted fine some months ago but I gained some muscle and now the sleeves are to tight.

TL;DR: Not my best of nights but at least I got some video to show.

Watch it here: Self bondage hogtie in latex
(18 Feb 2013, 17:39 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]The latex shirt I'm wearing fitted fine some months ago but I gained some muscle and now the sleeves are to tight.
Yep. Noticed that. Sport does not make fetish clothes easier to put on 😁
(19 Feb 2013, 01:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Feb 2013, 17:39 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]The latex shirt I'm wearing fitted fine some months ago but I gained some muscle and now the sleeves are to tight.
Yep. Noticed that. Sport does not make fetish clothes easier to put on 😁

I've always been skinny so I had no trouble finding clothes to crossdress but now my chest is bigger, my arms are bigger and it is almost impossible to pass for a women now. Sometimes I wonder if I would give up the new physique, no more lifting weights and start running again to fit in those sexy clothes again.

Would anybody be interested in seeing a fit man hogtied, dressed in a one piece swimsuit? I would look great 😁
(19 Feb 2013, 16:54 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]Would anybody be interested in seeing a fit man hogtied, dressed in a one piece swimsuit?
Just throw in pantyhose (for arms and legs 😉 )