Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I am going to spend some money (fetish, bondage wish list)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I do not know what I want... Actually, I do know, but more theoretically. I bought blue back-seamed transparent latex pantyhose, they arrived in September, and I STILL haven't tried them on...
(13 Dec 2013, 10:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know what I want... Actually, I do know, but more theoretically. I bought blue back-seamed transparent latex pantyhose, they arrived in September, and I STILL haven't tried them on...
..... so you cant be a real fetishist... 😋

Wow - Some days is okay - but months?

krinlyc
Hm...I think the most I want is someone in reality with who I can talk about crossdressing and so on. We will see...😊
Woo-hoo! One of my Christmas presents has arrived aeady:

Search eBay UK: Women wetlook short sleeve dress

[attachment=9258]

- Slinky black wet-look dress (in size 12-14) and it fits like a glove.... If I had taken a picture you could have see my erection very clearly Blush

...all I need now is the time alone to combine it with some pantyhose, high-heeled boots and other fetish finery and I'll be a very happy pervert. 😁

....still no sign of Santa delivering Ra's photos on the forum though 😟

MJ
(17 Dec 2013, 14:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Slinky black wet-look dress (in size 12-14) and it fits like a glove....
Nice!

(17 Dec 2013, 14:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]If I had taken a picture you could have see my erection very clearly
Yes, please 😋

(17 Dec 2013, 14:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]still no sign of Santa
I wonder if he's stuck somewhere bound & gagged...
(17 Dec 2013, 14:39 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Woo-hoo! One of my Christmas presents has arrived aeady:

Search eBay UK: Women wetlook short sleeve dress

- Slinky black wet-look dress (in size 12-14) and it fits like a glove.... If I had taken a picture you could have see my erection very clearly Blush

...all I need now is the time alone to combine it with some pantyhose, high-heeled boots and other fetish finery and I'll be a very happy pervert. 😁

....still no sign of Santa delivering Ra's photos on the forum though 😟

MJ

Ohh yes....and yes again for the pic!
11.11 is close. I will keep and update my wish-list here:

o- Leohex pantyhose
Pages: 1 2 3 4