Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: First time post - Question regarding posting session pics - self-bondage clothing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I'm a long time self bondage advocate, and short time member of this site; I'm a 23 year old guy.

I have a general question for everyone on positing photos and sessions in the subforum. I've looked through a lot of the attached pics and I've noticed that almost (if not everyone one) either involves nylon (which I know is a key factor of this site) or involves CD, or both!

My question is: would anyone appreciate me posting SB scenarios without pantyhose or anything CD related? (I don't dislike either one, I just don't have any supplies for them) To rephrase, would anyone enjoy me posting just as a tied twenty-three year old guy?

I'd love to hear from everyone!

-Anon
Welcome aboard!

(29 Nov 2012, 02:54 )anonguy1989 Wrote: [ -> ]either involves nylon
Nylon, lycra, latex, leather, plastic (PVC or polyethylene), etc. Not just nylon 😉

(29 Nov 2012, 02:54 )anonguy1989 Wrote: [ -> ]To rephrase, would anyone enjoy me posting just as a tied twenty-three year old guy?
I bet yes. Tastes differ. But, as you noticed, the majority on this site (including me) prefers fetish clothes 😉
I would not mind. Might be a change from most of the pictures on this site 😉
Welcome aboard! ...And I'd welcome your pictures too!

Nylon and CD aren't really my thing either, but I don't mind seeing them.
Tied up 23y/o males would be higher up my list, but if you through in some lycra/latex, then you'll find yourself near it's top... 😉
[twist arm] It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, even a pair of cycling shorts would do.☺ [/twist arm]

/LLL
And what can be better than gorgeous erection in sheer pantyhose or a cock encased in latex ;-P

See:

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Pantyhose cock sheath
This is a website about fetish, having quite an allusive address, and therefore many people simply assume, that session photos should show some fetish clothing. As long, as you have got a good (photo-)story to tell, it probably doesn't matter what you are wearing.

Ok, frankly speaking, my preferences do not include photos like "my latest clear transparent pvc cape, that I usually store in a plastic bag underneath my bed - look at my erection". But I am the type that wants to look good even when being alone and wearing a blindfold...
Nicely put.