Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Plus Size Zipper Open Crotch PVC Leather Bodysuit For Women Sexy Shaping Bodycon Shiny Latex Sheath Leotard Crotchless Sexi
$105.26-30%

latex bondage
Womens Black Leather Bodysuit Sexy Latex Catsuit jumpsuit Black Bondage Fetish Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Club Party Costume
$162.18-20%

crossdress anime
(NFD-14-18)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

latex zentai
Adult Kids Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$316.80-50%

steel bondage
Removable Stainless Steel Spreader Bar for Sex Hand Cuffs Ankle Cuffs BDSM Slave Cosplay Costumes Bondage Set 18 Adults Sex Toys
$32.36

metelam
Metelam 70D Women's Shiny High Glossy Hosiery Nylon Lace Top Hold Up Tights Thigh High Stockings Knee Socks Silicone Non-Slip
$10.73

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Short Sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards Spandex Gymnastics Catsuit Girls Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Bodysuit Yoga Costumes
$157.30-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
This is a merged thread of two separate yet related discussions about transgenderism.

From another thread: Any good TV/TS photos around?

Are there any really aesthetically pleasant real photos or videos of real TV/TS boys or men? This thread is for boys/men who are trying both to dress and to look like women, and who can be naturally confused with women, if you meet them on the street, in the office or on a party. And I do not mean travesty, drag shows, masquerades and "dress-up parties".

In other words, please post photos of MtF TV/TS persons who do not look like clowns, drags, men in womens clothes and heavy make-up, but like real women, preferably pretty ones 😉

There is a separate crossdressing (fashion freestyle) thread here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2169
Related Blog posts:

Girls-like boys, Otoko No Ko Club and a new Japanese art of cross-dressing
Japanese crossdressers show or boys turn into cute girls

Not sure where to place these links:
My best New Year night
Another dressing-up experiment
to all the trannys here

have you ever thought about have a sex change

i have lots of times.yes i am gay,and i dont need women. i just want to become one for good.

but i heard it was painful.any surgustion how to complett it ?

http://www.shemaletubevideos.com/video/b...wKIMi.html

this size tits would be nice or bigger
PIMP YOUR LEGS
dose the sex changed pussy realy look like a real one ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Yes and no. It depends on the doctor and the amount you have.
Also it's the country you live in.

I have seen good ones and really bad ones as well.

And your not alone, I would love to have an inverted penis. But I was told that to keep it in shape, you'll have to wear a dildo almost all the time, or at lease every night when you sleep.
Not sure I understand the reasons/logic. Correct me if I'm wrong somewhere. If you're a gay (as you defined yourself), that means that you like men, who like men, right? If you change you gender, you will not be a man anymore, and not a woman either. Who will be your "target partners", then? And what about your wife?
(21 May 2014, 00:13 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes and no. It depends on the doctor and the amount you have.
Also it's the country you live in.

I have seen good ones and really bad ones as well.

And your not alone, I would love to have an inverted penis. But I was told that to keep it in shape, you'll have to wear a dildo almost all the time, or at lease every night when you sleep.

Seen good and bad as well.

The "dildos" are stents, used in progressing sizes after surgery to aid the formation and keep it from collapsing and "sticking" to itself. Usually done for only a period of months, though those who are post op I know who aren't very sexually active will use the stents off and on. So far only one post op friend has had problems with the vagina (think that is from her not using the stents as often as she should have after surgery...)
Good questions. Sorry, I don't have all the answers on this one.
And that's the reason why doctors won't do SRS without clear cut answers.
Here in the US, you have to go through hormone replacement, see two shrinks and live like a woman for two years BEFORE you can even think of asking a Surgon to perform SRS.

I'm 60, and it would be better to have my little wee wee inverted, than just having pop out at the wrong time.

Still, I do wonder what it would feel like having a mans penis slipping inside me. I'll guess I'll never know.
would 10000 euros cover it i wounder.

i live in germany
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Not sure. I know that in Tieland, you can get it done for about $20K in American.
But then again, there are travel expenses, hospital stay and any follow up. Basically plan to stay there a month or so.

Still, I would love to have it done to me, and if given a chance, I would jump on it without question.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 12,749 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,036 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra