Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Rose Vibrating Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men App Remote Control Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Clit Stimulator for Couple Cock Rings
$29.81-55%

bondage
BDSM Bondages Erotic Game Toy For Couples Adult SM Bondage Sex Door Swing Chairs Hanging Furniture Straps Flirting Bondage Rope
$38.71-50%

panty girdle
GUUDIA Womens High Waist Seamless Body Shaper Briefs Firm Control Tummy Sexy Thong Shapewear Panties Girdle Underwear Shapewear
$35.54

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Legging Woman's Yoga Leggings High Waist Jogging High Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.84-50%

rubber cosplay
Halloween Head Mask Adults Pumpkin Mask for Cosplay Stage Performance Easter
$9.95-31%

penis
Samox Sex Toys Adjustable Penis Ring Rope for Adults Men Silicone Ejaculation Delay Cock Scrotum Ring Male Lasting Cockring
$12.11

chastity cage
Men's Resin Nylon Chastity Belt Set with 4 Cock Penis Rings Sleeve Lock Cobra Cock Cage with Keys Male Extreme Bondage Sex Toys
$32.72-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
Yes, it does. And I hate needles.
Also, once the drugs wear off, there can be pain.
And I am not into pain.
... and it's irreversible...
... and not real ...
... and hurts ...
... and costs helluva money ...
... and does not really change anything ...
What's the point? "Cosmetics" only? An awkward excuse to wear a swimsuit on the beach?
That's it. What is the point.
Because the only point I can think of is......
I don't know. And that is the biggest point.
Once it's done, that's it. Your done. You are no longer a man or a woman.
I'll stick to wearing clothing that makes me happy. Weather it's a skirt, jeans, nylons or whatever. I am still me. And to end this, let me just say this:
Stick to being you. Gay or not, just be your self. Don't try to be someone your not. I am fat, I have a penis. If I want a pissy, I would get me a pair of pussy shorts. That will give me a nice round but, it will hide my penis and it will give me a pussy. And, I can take it off whenever I want. And... It cost a hell of lot less than SRS or GRS.

Done.......
(24 May 2014, 03:25 )Tinker D Wrote: Stick to being you. Gay or not, just be your self. Don't try to be someone your not.
This basically sums it all up 😉
(24 May 2014, 01:22 )Like Ra Wrote: ... and it's irreversible...
... and not real ...
... and hurts ...
... and costs helluva money ...
... and does not really change anything ...
What's the point? "Cosmetics" only? An awkward excuse to wear a swimsuit on the beach?

It's real to those who need the surgery, Ra. And to those who need the surgery, it does change things - they can be who they were meant to be.
It's all about the actual, true goals. You can't get away from yourself, body modification does not change that. It's like silicone breast implants. Some girls think that big tits will immediately solve their problems. However the silicone can be added/changed/removed (if done properly), while cut off penis is one way only.

Yes, there are cases when plastic surgery does help and does change lives to the best. But much more often the actual problem is somewhere between the ears, not between the legs 😉
Also, correct if I'm wrong here, but I heard that the suicide rate is somewhat high. Like around 70%? Mostly because after SRS, the new woman is pretty looked down upon.
Problems can be:
Every one that knew you as a man,
Still sees you as a man dressing as a woman.
Also, if you get detained by the local police,
Will they accept you as a woman even with all
the required paperwork.
While SRS can help for a number people, it in fact will not really help everyone.
But does make money for everyone during the process of getting the SRS.

Many years ago, I saw a movie on a device called Television. It was set in the UK about a greeting card designer that was a man and got the SRS to be the female he always knew he was ment to be.
For some reason, he was detained by the police and was searched because he was a man dressed like a woman.
I wish I could remember the films name.

I also have an old VHS tape from the Discovery Channel called Transgerder or from male to female.

And I know a guy who is just starting this, and he is having a hard time with this. He aeady lost his job, almost all his friends.
I am one of the few he has left, and his mood swings are something else.

I don't think he is going to make it.
He calls every day.
(25 May 2014, 14:31 )Like Ra Wrote: It's all about the actual, true goals. You can't get away from yourself, body modification does not change that. It's like silicone breast implants. Some girls think that big tits will immediately solve their problems. However the silicone can be added/changed/removed (if done properly), while cut off penis is one way only.

Yes, there are cases when plastic surgery does help and does change lives to the best. But much more often the actual problem is somewhere between the ears, not between the legs 😉

That's why there is a requirement for letters from 2 sources (like psychiatrist) and the requirement to live usually at least a year (though some will perform with 6 months living).

And why when I talk with those who seek out help for this, my first question is "Is it a need or a want?". If it is not a need, then it really likely isn't for them at least at that point (that can change).

No amount of psychotherapy, etc, will "cure" a trans* person who needs the surgery, thus why the surgery exists.

The "cosmetics" of it shouldn't be compared to a boob job, Ra. And again, the irreversability (sp?) of it is WHY there are the requirements. It is a very serious and trying time. I've lived full time since 1998, have the requirements met. I can get my surgery at anytime. And I can tell you, living full time is NOT easy, even in a very open city like Montreal. I've been attacked, verbally assaulted, laughed at, faced discrimination, etc. Yet I KNOW this is what I NEED, and no one will take away my right to be me, the me I should have been. This isn't something that should be belittled, and I find those that do so offensive, insensitive, and a little ignorant since there is a whack of educational material on the subject.

Imagine if tomorrow you woke up as the opposite sex. And it was NOT something you wanted permanent. What would you do to correct this? You're one inside, yet the other outside. What would you do to make the outside match what you know inside? 😉
I face that same question myself. But my results were that I am a guy. I would love to be a girl. But what I have seen are problems with both, so I am thinking of a gender neutral person.

This is me:
I am a strange guy.
I like being around girls.
I like talking with the girls.
I love shopping with the girls.
I don't like having sex with girls.
I like dressing up like the girls.

But:

I like being held by a man.
I like to have sex with a man.
I like to dress up for a man.
I would for a man to take me out to dinner and a movie.

Basically, I am a female living in a male body, and there is nothing I can do about it.

And that makes me the weird one of our bunch.
I would rather be with the girls as a girl,
Than a man being with other men.

So I say......
(25 May 2014, 15:44 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: And why when I talk with those who seek out help for this, my first question is "Is it a need or a want?". If it is not a need, then it really likely isn't for them at least at that point (that can change).
I agree, that such surgery must exist, that sometimes the mother nature makes errors (there must be some errors, right? Or.... not?), that it can be unbearable for some people to have "THAT" between the legs, etc. Hence I said "in most cases", not in "all cases" 😉

Indeed, there is a huge difference between "(true) intentions" and "wishes" (back to Chinese, Indian, and other philosophies). This is why I mentioned the "true goals".

In case of Tights, he said, that he wants more sexual partners. The surgery will have the opposite effect. The goal will never be reached.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,106 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,149 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra