Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Round Toe Stietto Heels Side Zip Over Knee Boots Cosplay Dance Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 45 52
$147.86-39%

anal plug
Pink Crystal Glass Anal Plug for Women Butt Plugs Penis Nightlife Anus Dildo Adult Masturbation Adult Gay Sex Toys Lover Gifts
$5.92-50%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Restraint Vibrator Constrained Forced Strap SM Belt Harness Holder Strap-on Nylon Waist Massage Masturbate Belt
$3.23

CYOMI
CYOMI 8TH No Oil Realistic Fake Boobs Silicone Breasts Forms Artificial Fake Chest for Crossdresser Transgender Sissy Drag Queen
$538.16-69%

latex zentai
100%Latexanzug Zentai Kostüm Smoke gray Rubber Gummi Catsuit Tights Size S-XXL Cosplay,Masquerade
$1517.94

app electric shock
ejaculating Sextoy for men rechargable extra large sex doll Pussies sex doll man silicone toy for men sucks women vibrator CRW1
$16.73-31%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Bluetooth APP Vibrator for Women Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Egg Clitoris Stimulator Female Sex Toys for Couples
$15.74

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
(22 May 2014, 16:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Now, with being said,
I, myself, would get my penis inverted if all I had to pay was the $10 Grand.
Then I'll just go back to be myself.

But I want a pussy for me and me alone.
Not for sex, not for someone else, and for any other perporse other than it something I need and want.

Are there any doctors out there willing to take my case?

Possibly some in Thailand, and likely Mexico (though the results I have seen from those who perform there are.... horrid).

It really is a huge step/decision, and since I have seen some who have even gone the full route commit suicide when they realized they didn't in fact need, I would say to please for your sake to really think on it. I would hate to see another statistic.

There is at least one surgeon in Thailand who will give all the letters for the SRS, but I forget his name. There are sooooo many that perform SRS there. I can tell you that Montreal requires all requirements be met before surgery, so they are out.

I've lived full time since 1998, and while I could get my surgery (I have the letters) I have decided not to for now at least as at this moment in my life I do not need it (and as well I need to function below to "perform" when making clips to augment my crap veterans pension).

If you decide, research the surgeon performing the surgery. Very important. Price should not matter more than results. Brassard is cheap, but he is also world renowned for his results and cares more for the patient than the money, but a lot of the cheaper ones do it very "assembly line" to rake in the money and don't care.
From what I understand it's more about "sexual fantasies". If you have something functioning, why to break it and go for a some pathetic imitation with no feeling and possible complications? And again - who are going to be your partners?

We all have our fetish fantasies, however I doubt that I can be a long-legged big-eyed slender beautiful 17yo girl... I was going to make a post about it since almost a year ago, but I need some time to properly formulate it.
And that's why I haven't gone all out.
The suicide part is the only thing that stops me.
Why kill myself of a working body and mind if the end results were that I would jump in front a 200 mph train to end it all.

Yes, it is a very big life changing dedication.

But it is somewhat of a sexual fantasies, the fact that my penis is limp 90% of the time, and at times it does get in the way.

And this is in real life, not in the fantasy land that people think I live in.
(21 May 2014, 15:28 )Tights Wrote: i meant that i could also have st8 guys and not just gay.
I'm not sure that straight guys will think that you're a woman. I'm afraid you might lose interest from gays (because technically you will not be a man) and will not gain interest from straights (because you will not be a woman either). Instead most likely you will have to seek partners interested in (or curious about) mid-aged+ transgenders. What is a very "niche" group.
(22 May 2014, 22:48 )Tinker D Wrote: the fact that my penis is limp 90% of the time
... is not the reason to get rid of it ...
Again, that's is the main reason I haven't had my penis cut off or inverted.

I have heard reports that after the deed is done, peeing can be difficult. If the pee hole is too close, then your new pussy can get an infection. And that is not good news.

So, as much as I want it done, I won't. However, if I could have an Inverted penis, that is different. An inverted penis means that you have an inny, not an out-EE, like a belly button.

Am I explaining it right?
(23 May 2014, 00:43 )Tinker D Wrote: An inverted penis means that you have an inny, not an out-EE, like a belly button.
Never heard of it... Will it lose sensitivity?
No. It's that all the erection mussles are removed and the penis is pushed inside the body cavity. That creats a pussy. Everything else stays there.
You can feel a dildo slide as if your sliding your penis inside a pussy.

The only problem is that the pee and cum pipes have to be separated so you can't pee in your inverted penis. That is why the inverted penis is not done. It cost too much.

But, because the ball sac is moved inside the body cavity, you still be a man that can get a girl knocked up, if you use a dual end hollow dildo.

That is the inverted penis.
http://www.grsmontreal.com/anglais.html

you can get an idea of what it entails.
It all looks bloody scary...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 12,751 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,037 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra