Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Woman Sexy Neck Collar PU Love Necklace Bondage Chain Erotic Slave Cosplay Clavicle Metal Toy Adult Pendant Accessories Fashion
$6.04-1%

pvc stockings
M L XL 3XL Wet Look PVC Shiny Over Knee Thigh High Stockings Sexy Lingerie Night Clubwear Faux Leather Medias Negras Chaussette
$23.91-40%

lifelike sex doll
3D Realistic Torso Half Body Sex Doll Lifelike Feeling Women Pussy Male Masturbator Doll Big Breast Ass Real Vagina
$114.34-21%

zlatameer
50cm x 70cm Latex Gummi Pillowslip Waterproof Rubber Pillowcase with Zip Handmade Clothing (1PCS) S-LA132
$50.07

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Lingerie Back Line Sexy Black Bundled Garters Print Open Crotch Tights Transparent Pantyhose Womens Fake Garter Stockings
$6.03-20%

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

gaff panties
Sexy Fake Ass Sexy Butt Lifter Boxershorts Men Padded Shapewear Hip Enhancer Underwear Drag Queen Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff
$182.59-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
hmmm yes.. this suits me just nice.

http://www.bravotube.net/videos/silicone...oid=tubecj
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Sorry, not a turn-on for me.
i meant that i could also have st8 guys and not just gay.
PIMP YOUR LEGS
If by any chance you should stumble to my neck of northern Califorina, I'll do the same thing to you.

But remember, if you do get SRS, you'll still be a guy with a pussy.
Like a girl with a penis.
(21 May 2014, 15:13 )Tights Wrote: hmmm yes.. this suits me just nice.
You mean that you would like to be "transplanted" into the body of this blonde girl? Or what? 😁
i want

cock to pussy change
boobs job
butt lifting
voice change

alltogether,i want to be a complett girl

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Same here, I want to something better. A brain transplant.
I want my thoughts, dreams, and me transferred from my body into a 30 year old girl.
That way, I can experience orgasms, the monthly bleeding, the mood swings and the deep sadness that comes from my boyfriend that forgets dates and doesn't say " I love you " every morning and night.

Worring about if this dress makes me fat or not.

You know, As great as it would be to have a figure, boobs, and a pipe for stuffing, I think I'll stay as a cross dresser for now.

At lease I can still pee standing up.
Here in Montreal Dr Brassard performs it for around $9000 US I believe (have to check costs, ours is covered in Quebec). And it's also a one step procedure instead of 2.

Living full time sounds great, but does have its pitfalls. Like violence against the person, verbal abuse, loss of friends and family, and even perhaps loss of job (even in areas with trans* protection you'd be amazed of excuses employers use to bypass the protection).

SRS should be a need, above a want. By that I mean it is at the point that you *have* to transition. It is not an easy road.

And there is nothing wrong whatsoever "just" crossdressing. Find your level of comfort and need and do what you need to do to be happy.
I agree. I like skirts, so I shave my legs. I like nylons as well. I want a figure, not so sure how to go about it, but a want one.
I have Boobs, yes, real ones. A small B-cup, and I did that myself with herbs and a breast enlargement vacume machine.

It takes time, but it's a lot cheaper and you'll be more accepted.
Now, with being said,
I, myself, would get my penis inverted if all I had to pay was the $10 Grand.
Then I'll just go back to be myself.

But I want a pussy for me and me alone.
Not for sex, not for someone else, and for any other perporse other than it something I need and want.

Are there any doctors out there willing to take my case?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Be fit, be pretty and crossdress more! Motivational thread Like Ra 86 13,072 03 Jan 2024, 00:22
Last Post: Zooy
General CD/TV/TS discussion Strappado 59 12,131 27 Nov 2022, 18:08
Last Post: Like Ra