Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Black Faux Leather Choker Queen's BDSM Necklace Suspenders For Long Gloves Festival Girls Cosplay Party Collar
$16.92-28%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women High Cut Plus Size Ballet Dance Leotards Scoop Neck Tank Gymnastics Thong Bodysuits Skinny Workout Suit Costumes
$19.35-40%

zippidy
Hairball Multi-color Stones Mask Face Cover Prom Party Stone Mask Bar Club Women Dance Ornament Outfit Masks
$32.67-25%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Unisex Gay Sissy Men Women Elastic Waistband Short Skirt With Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-Line Mini Skirt
$14.54-29%

gaff men
Hiding Gaff Panties Crossdress Underwear Shaping Briefs Transgender Crossdress Underwear Mens Hiding Gaff Lace Panties
$41.83-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Natural Latex Men Shirts Rubber T-shirts With Two Shoulder Zips Handmade Costumes S-LSM029
$115.92-18%

sexy oil bodysuit
AMORESY Sexy Shiny Bodysuit Full Length Oil Smooth Running Overalls Yoga Zentai Suits Casual Sport Tights Jumpsuits Catsuits
$53.18

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

sewing pvc
I tried a few days ago, it works! There are special needles for sticky materials, which is probably needed. I have one, so I didn't even try with a "normal" one.

My first project was an old pvc cape (PUL-Enclosed Cape). I always wanted to have tight cape, while most capes are really wide. So I took some measurements and pinned two seams at the sides. Then, just to make sure, I tried it on (pins outside). It felt reasonably tight, so I sewed it.  You have to be careful, because even though the needle doesn't stick to the material, the material does to itself. Therefore, you have to keep it flat all the time. I have got some experience with "normal" cloth, and that is much easier. Well, the first seams weren't perfect, but good enough, and nobody will ever see it. After wearing the cape for a while, I decided, that it could be even tighter. So I marked new seams, tested with pins and sewed ahead. Still not good enough, I made a third line. Right now, this is almost, what I want. The cape is still fairly wide around the legs, but since there are no buttons, I have to get my shoulders through there as well. It is a bit of a challenge to get in aeady, because all the material gathers on the shoulders first. I have to find the bottom seam and slowly work it down. At first, I tried arms first, but around the chest, the cape is too narrow now to get them down, so I had to struggle out again.

I will make some photos over the next few days and report, how I get on.

Further projects: A hood in raincoat style (not a BDSM hood), but with an extra, poppers or velcro strips on the sides to attach another piece of pvc sheet in front of the mouth and nose. This piece shouldn't be too tight, I don't want to have trouble breathing. However, it should be impossible, to work it down and get the nose, or even the mouth, out.

PS: I forgot to tell: I had a bath in the cape after doing the first sewing. It is awesome! I think, resting in these salt-water tanks is a bit similar, except, that the cape doesn't allow for the senses to switch off completely. I spent quite a while in the tub, basically meditating. Actually, it was too pleasant to do anything else, which would have ended the situation...
(27 Jan 2020, 00:10 )Strappado Wrote: My first project was an old pvc cape (PUL-Enclosed Cape).

Let's see some photos of the cape. =)
You can also wear it back-to-front, so the face is completely encased in PVC, or wear two capes - one back-to-front, another one normally. Breathing holes might be needed, though.
For a start, here is the cape in the original shape:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/attach...p?aid=2110

And here as it is now:

cape_front.png   

cape_back.png   

cape_side.png   

There is some work to be done on the shoulders. But  my experience with sewing is very limited, so I will do that later.

In the meantime, I found out, that the lower part can't be any tighter, because I wouldn't be able to put the cape on then.
(27 Jan 2020, 02:53 )Like Ra Wrote: You can also wear it back-to-front, so the face is completely encased in PVC, or wear two capes - one back-to-front, another one normally. Breathing holes might be needed, though.

I want to make a separate hood, that can be worn underneath the original one. And it will cover most of my face while still allowing me to breathe. Or, instead, just a piece, that can be attached inside the hood. After sewing, I cut off two large triangles from the cape, which will provide the material for this. I only need to get the right idea...
(27 Jan 2020, 19:52 )Strappado Wrote: And here as it is now:

Thanks for the pics, I was trying to picture what you were talking about and I was completely off so it wasn't making sense. It's all clear now =) Nice job, it kind of seems like you're ultimate goal is very close to a hooded pvc sleep sack so why not just get one of those?
(27 Jan 2020, 22:24 )essanym Wrote:

Thanks for the pics, I was trying to picture what you were talking about and I was completely off so it wasn't making sense.  It's all clear now =)  Nice job, it kind of seems like you're ultimate goal is very close to a hooded pvc sleep sack so why not just get one of those?

Don't underestimate the fun of making it yourself.
(27 Jan 2020, 22:30 )Zooy Wrote:
(27 Jan 2020, 22:24 )essanym Wrote:

Thanks for the pics, I was trying to picture what you were talking about and I was completely off so it wasn't making sense.  It's all clear now =)  Nice job, it kind of seems like you're ultimate goal is very close to a hooded pvc sleep sack so why not just get one of those?

Don't underestimate the fun of making it yourself.

That's the other reason. I actually wanted a narrow cape, and I like rope bondage, which sometimes requires a door handle to get free - which can only be done once in the same sleeping bag.

Apart from that, I could have bought a sleeping bag and cut off the lower end. But DIY is fun for me and saves a lot of money. A cape costs a fraction of a pvc sleeping bag.
Nice!!! Looks verrry interesting!!!
I should add another reason for the cape instead of a sleeping bag: It preserves some mobility and even allows me to use the toilet without taking it off. After all, the cape is intended to be casual wear for watching TV, sitting around or even sleeping. And an interesting option comes to my mind now: I could actually take a walk in public, if I wear a wider cape on top of it. Not sure, if I will ever do it, but it is a tempting idea.

Contributors: essanym (2) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (5) , Zooy (1)