Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber cosplay
New Halloween Children's Party Decoration Dragon Mask Cosplay Dress Up Props
$104.05-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Buckle Cross-Tied Boots Crotch Thigh High Boots 15Cm Super High Heels Womans Boots Fashions Designer Shoes Women Luxury
$228.69-26%

bondage corset
Thierry 100% Women Punk Gothic Leather Harness Body Bondage Cage Bustier Corset Sculpting Chest Waist Belt Optional Dog Leash
$25.99-23%

latex tights
Fashion Men Women Wet-look Latex Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Stage Clubwear Skinny Unisex Stockings
$35.73

cock cage
SM Electro Shock Cock Cages Electro Shock CB6000 Chastity Device Electro Shock Male Lock With Cock Ring SM Sex Toys For Men Gay
$3.00

speerise
SPEERISE Leotard for Girls Toddler Long Sleeve Gymnastics Leotards Kids Belly Dancing Bodysuit Ballet Dance Costume
$14.44-25%

crossdress
Mens Feminine Panties Sissy Silky Satin Lingerie Knickers Panties Ruffle Lace Bowknot Briefs Crossdress Underpants Underwear
$8.86-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

selfbondage with venus 2000
So you didn't build the receiver.
I have built these type of pumps before.
I just don't have a receiver.
I know,
it has been a while, but I have made some (imho) big improvements on my setup and - I finally bought an action cam so that I can show some pictures 😊

basic setup bed.jpg   

Improvements:

- Additionally to the rope ratchet to fix my arms overhead I attached some mag locks at the sides of the bed; puts a bit less strain on the shoulders

- At the moment I am not using any timers; instead and this is just the biggest step forward ever in my selfbondage I am using a program "sexscripts" from "ss.deviatenow.com" with the script "Bondage_Fun" or even better "Bondage_Fun_My_One". This is one hell of a script from "slavegirl_Diana" and "Andrea"; the most intriguing, satisfying and arousing program I have ever seen. A program that controls a mains powered vibrator or in my case a venus 2000 is a real breakthrough in selfbondage and stimulation play  Yahoo A virtual mistress (lovely picture, would love to submit myself to her) puts you in bondage and randomly controls the time that you are stuck  Wacko3  At the same time you are sentenced randomly to different scenarios, where the vibrator/venus is turned on and off; there are arousal and orgasm trainings, tease and denial and so on. There is a good description included as well. I simply go mad using it and am totally addicted to it  Wacko3 If you play in advanced mode the smallest time unit could mean up to 324 Minutes in Bondage  Flag_of_truce being teased and denied and brought to orgasm. To enable the program to control the vibe you need this fabulous SwitchBox to buy at: https://www.antrax.de/switchbox 

- The ET 312 is meanwhile being controlled by a flash script called The Estim Tower from this website: https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37271 this is the endless mode with no interaction required  Blush 

- The setup may not look very professional, but I love pantyhose and I like all the little steps to make the bondage tighter and tighter; when finished I am totally helpless, unable to move (especially my private parts) and there is absolutely no early way out, no matter how hard I want it; which I usually desperately want after the first orgasm  😁

vlcsnap-00001a.jpg   

- I got estim pads at the nipples and one on my scrotum, one at the balls and conductive silicone tubing on the inside of the venus receiver; the receiver is in addtion fitted with a small but strong vibrator and connected to a leather belt - no way to slip out even when being flaccid

- I am wearing a black zentai suit with cut open crotch

- feet secured to the bed posts left and right, knees strapped down tightly to the in- and outside; thigh straps and a strict strap over the hip nearly completely prevent movement 

vlcsnap-00002a.jpg   
 vlcsnap-00003a.jpg   

- venus receiver is suspended and tied in front to prevent wobbling; thigh straps secured

vlcsnap-00005a.jpg   

- estim connected and set to just tolerable level; estim started

- bondage and stimulation program started; leather gag and tight leather mask fitted

- breast and shoulder straps connected and tied down; leather mask secured to top frame and both sides

vlcsnap-00007a.jpg   

- upper arms secured; hands with leather cuffs and padlocks connected to rope ratchet; ratchet pulled tight

- no chance to get out; receiving estim stimulation and venus masturbation; no clue how long I have to endure - it is all up to mistress discretion; this time it lasted 192 minutes  Wacko1

vlcsnap-00008a.jpg   

- since I used slow motion of the venus I could not get an orgasm but was being kept very close throughout
Oh wow!

This is going to take some time for me to properly read and digest, but it looks awesome!

Thanks for sharing and stand by for lots of questions

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vacuum bed self-bondage with Venus pump Vacbedbound 33 20,641 18 Jan 2021, 02:25
Last Post: Like Ra
vacbed with x10 program with venus 2000 strap0nme 26 30,792 24 May 2019, 07:02
Last Post: franz löve

Contributors: divine1108 (2) , gizzmo (1) , kristijanpop (1) , Like Ra (5) , madjack (3) , occorics (1) , tightbound (4) , Tinker D (5) , Vacbedbound (1)