Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity cage
Chastity Cage Male Sex Toys Man Chastity Device Cock Cage with Adjustable Size Rings Brass Lock Locking Erotic Urethral Products
$33.70

qiui
QIUI Little Devil Electric Shock Collar Dog Slave APP Remote Control Electric Stimulation Neck Collar Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$256.08-39%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy mittens multicolor sexy high elastic gloves party dress shiny high elastic role play dress gloves
$42.19-52%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Pump Dilator Butt Plugs Dildo Prostate Massager Anal​ Expander Stretcher Adult Products Sex Toys for Women
$3.88

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Bodysuit Hollow Out Bandage Erotic Body Sissy Sex Hot Woman Thong One Piece Bdsm Lingerie Open Crotch And Breasts
$3.38

anal plug
Adult Metal Stainless Steel Anal Plug Sex Toys with Lovely Cat Paw Accessories for Couples Rabbit Cosplay Butt Plug Small Size
$15.38-50%

stainless steel cock
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Adult Cock Cage Penis Lock BDSM Sex Toys For Men Chastity Belt
$20.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

locked in Latex, Chastity and public walk.
So I have a few days off this week and figured that as the weather is cooled down now id take the opportunity to do something Id never down before..
not sure its strictly  "self bondage" but cant think of a better place to put this adventure!

Kit used:
  • Chastity belt with 150mm/6" dildo
  • Diaper + booster
  • Latex diaper suit
  • Neck entry latex catsuit (loose fit)
  • Latex socks & Gloves
  • Hood
  • Gas Mask
  • Bondage belt
  • Ankle Cuffs
  • Chains and locks
  • Rubberised Chest waders
  • Waterproof jacket
  • Kitchen safe

So the plan was wait for the house to empty..
Clean out and fit chastity belt with the dildo anchored to the thong cable
Get padded up with the diaper
get dressed in the diaper suit and lock the zipper
Slip into the catsuit & socks
Lock the socks on using the ankle cuffs, and run chains outside legs from ankles to bondage belt
The chains were not overly restrictive, just enough to feel them when walking and could only manage 99% straight legs.
load rucksack up with the bits to take with me
Jump into the waders and waterproof jacket
Have a couple of big drinks and jump in the car and drive to the a carp park at the edge of town.

on leaving the car, that was incidentally interesting to drive with a dildo in your bum and a wide bondage belt that was acting a bit like corset!! Rolleyes  !!!
Chuck all keys into the kitchen safe, including car keys... set timer for 45 minutes and press go..

Ok so I'm now stuck out of the car , 5m/7Km from home, so across the fields and woodland I go!
SO issues are ... Its a very popular dog walking area, but was hoping the mid morning on a Monday the traffic would be low... and for the most it was, and other that wearing black waders that unless you looked real carefully could just have been boots and waterproof trousers!

Trails were muddy, contemplated taking some photos in an old abandoned farm complex, but could not find an easy way in, past the security fencing.
So the next best thig was to carry on walking and head into the woodland following minor paths..
This is what I did... when in the depths of the very overgrown woodland i took some photos/video on my gopro... not just for action sports!  😋

All was going well until I turned the video off to find that apparently I had only tuned it on initially but not started recording...
So set things up again and repeat
Slight panic as you suddenly hear a voice calling his dog that sounded alarmingly close... pack up quickly and move off... never saw where the voice came from so I'm assuming I was not spotted.

Time to head back to the car as I'm 20+ mins away from it  so the time box will have released the keys by the time I get there.
decide its time to ditch the gloves in case I bump into anybody back on the main track... realises that there is sweat pouring out of the wrists.. and that my feet and now swimming in it too!

Say hello to the old man walking towards me as we cross!  😇

Get back to the car and drive home to start the clean up!

Everything worked just as planned... except for:
  • runaway dogs
  • was supposed to be raining... waterproof coverings would have looked a little less ridiculous!!  Rolleyes 

and yes there is a small vid clip... so will grab some stills from it and update the post!
I'm beginning to really like those https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...the-forest scenarios!

This year "home alone" time was wasted in this sense - it was always cold and raining, and I do not have such suitable fetish closes 😉
Well I said I'd update with Photos..
So here we are..
Chastity and dildo
 20231120_114847.jpg   

Locked Latex diaper suit
 20231120_114130.jpg   

and some shots in the woods

forrest waders.jpg     catsuitgasmask.jpg     gasmask.jpg     padded.jpg   

I do have a small 1m20s vid too that is 150mb.. happy if I upload it @Like Ra??
(21 Nov 2023, 11:25 )ltxrob Wrote: I do have a small 1m20s vid too that is 150mb.
Can you squeeze it into something smaller, than 100MB? 1m20 can take much less space. Please save with the faststart option on.

Or upload onto https://www.bitchute.com/
(20 Nov 2023, 20:24 )ltxrob Wrote: Say hello to the old man walking towards me as we cross!  😇
Wearing this?

(21 Nov 2023, 11:25 )ltxrob Wrote: [Image: post_8010_1700562064_2c995afa344179a94d4..._thumb.jpg]   

Did the poor guy run away from you? Or... he did not notice anything? Like, what can be less surprising...

And apparently you were not gagged... 😋
(21 Nov 2023, 15:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Nov 2023, 20:24 )ltxrob Wrote: Say hello to the old man walking towards me as we cross!  😇
Wearing this?

(21 Nov 2023, 11:25 )ltxrob Wrote: [Image: post_8010_1700562064_2c995afa344179a94d4..._thumb.jpg]   

Did the poor guy run away from you? Or... he did not notice anything? Like, what can be less surprising...

And apparently you were not gagged... 😋

I was wearing that.. but it was not visible,.. mask were in the bag again!  😁
everything you can see was under the waders and raincoat!
Annoyingly I went for yesterday as the weather forecast was the worst for this week...
Today was damp and light rain most  of the day... yesterday.. sunshine that came out while I was out and about, and the rain never arrived! 😡
here is the video

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Took myself off to the wood for a walk yesterday. Fully latexed under raingear.. locked and diapered and car keys in the kitchen safe so had no choice but to roam until they were available again! <a href="https://t.co/sfLAJLCkEs">pic.twitter.com/sfLAJLCkEs</a></p>&mdash; ltxrob (@ltxrob) <a href="

Source: https://twitter.com/ltxrob/status/1726911757384613912
?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 21, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Locked in latex ltxrob 0 609 03 Nov 2023, 10:37
Last Post: ltxrob
NSFW, 1st test with new toys, a simple hogtie, and a little chastity. Frank 14 3,268 12 Feb 2021, 13:14
Last Post: Tinker D
Walk away from the nylon. If you can... Frank 6 2,838 30 Nov 2020, 18:11
Last Post: Frank
Forced to walk around JackWong25 4 3,350 05 Oct 2019, 02:06
Last Post: JackWong25
locked on stool slaafruben 7 3,461 27 Dec 2017, 22:51
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (5)