Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage suit
Set of Safe Restraints Set Special Bundled Binding Set New Flirt Bondage Suit Yoga Sm Kit Adult Sex Toys Vibrator Flirt
$38.59-32%

latex pencil skirt
Women Patent Leather PVC Shiny Skirts Sexy Latex High Waist Half Tube Top Dress Lady PU 4XL 5XL Club Tight Skirts New Custom
$58.48-39%

time lock bondage
Men Penis Ring Silicone Scrotum Bondage Sperm Lock Ring Penis Sleeve Cock Cage for Man Sex Toys Erectile Time Lasting Penis Cage
$7.20-30%

gjhond
16 Sizes Stainless Steel Scrotum Pendant Bear Heavy Burden Cockring Testis Weight Alternative Male Bondage Penis Ring BB201
$335.99-49%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Steel Leather Hanrness Cock Rings Adjustable Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Gay
$23.68

crossdress fetish latex
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29-20%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Women's Fashion Sexy Leather Cloth Splicing Mesh Straps Shapely Sling Erotic Lingerie Three-Piece Set Onlyfans
$38.80-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Catfish
Anyone tried this shop before?
http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/home.php

The prices seem ok, they offer chlorination. I'd like to buy a latex venom suit (http://www.latexcatfish.com/xcart/CF-CANV661.html ) to try out some cosplay.
To be honest, I do not like the fit on the photos. Too many big wrinkles at wrong places.
I have seen worse, China is much better than it used to be a couple of years ago!
It would be nice to see some reviews.
(07 May 2014, 19:11 )Strappado Wrote: China is much better than it used to be a couple of years ago!
I can't say about latex (never ordered any latex from China yet), but I definitely agree about some other products.
Think I'm gonnna try and buy one, I'll keep you posted.
Just have to be sure my curious parents are not around when the parcel arrives
Have bought a few things from them,they are very good quality items.
I have had m2m standard designs and "can you make me this" items from them.
Communication is not too bad considering the time zone and language barrier differences, but be very specific with any custom changes you needs.
I was after a set of latex pj's from them, nothing overly flash, Tshirt and both long and short trousers.
I wanted a comfort fit for these, but made the mistake in not specifying a tight waist for the shorts and trousers. They are just about ok but tighter would have been better to stop them dropping down so easily.
any updates on latex catfish quality and service? I consider buying from them.
I've seen some good-looking stuff from them but as always with Far Eastern sites be careful with the sizeing. Their idea of 'medium' is not what Europe's is.
That is correct. I have ordered items from the Far East, and their extra large is an extra small. Also, the body length seems always 2 inches or more short. Same for the arms.
they have quite detailed measurements, and they do changes on request. I have ordered, will keep you informed in a month or so.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , essanym (5) , herrpee (2) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (5) , Strappado (7) , Tinker D (1) , tzchunx (1)