Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
CEINTHRONEZ 22cm Embroidery Women Waist Trainer Corsets Slimming Shaper Belt Short Torso Underbust Corset Sexy Lace Up Bustiers
$48.38-55%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-038)Top Quality Handmade Kigurumi Silicone Rubber Face Mask Cosplay Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll Japan Anime Role Play
$845.78-10%

headphone sleeping mask
3D Sleep Eye Mask White Noise Reduction Alleviate Fatigue And Breathable Eye Protect 5.2 Bluetooth-Compatible Light Ice Feeling
$99.79-30%

anime bondage
Sexy Bunny Mask Fun Anime Rabbit Ears Ears Bondage Mask Costume Props Women Girl
$2.50

gothic lolita
Kawaii Bow Lace Wrist Sleeve Jk Lace Fingerless Gloves Gothic Sweet Y2k Elastic Punk Hand Cuff Lolita Girl Clothing Accessories
$87.00-68%

male chastity
304 stainless steel Male Chastity Device Super Small Short Cock Cage with Stealth lock Ring Sex Toy
$54.67-74%

lobudek
Sparkly Blue Rhinestones Crystal Sexy Mesh Perspective Evening Celebrate Prom Party Short Dresses Singer Model Stage Costume
$133.10-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hi
I found your forum from google, looking for some bondage pictures to jack off to. I have a big spandex fetish and sock and shoes fetish. I'm gay and I love the idea of bondage and ball gags. I can't masterbate usless I'm wearing my tight spandex pants and socks and shoes.
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I found your forum from google
Aha, so Google still shows the site in the results! Nice to know! What were you looking for, if it's not a secret? 😉
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I love the idea of bondage and ball gags.
This is not rare in this forum 😉

And welcome aboard!
Hi Spandexking

And welcome from me also 😊

From what you say about spandex, bondage and ball-gags, then you have found a group of like-minded fetishists - enjoy reading and share if you can 😁

MJ

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , spandexking (1)