Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gjhond
14 Sizes Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cage Metal Chastity Cage with Anti-Off Spike Ring Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men BB58
$188.76-50%

anal vibrator
APP Remote Control Adult Sex Shop Anal Toys for Women Clitoris Stimulator Nipple Sucker Vibrating Egg Female Plug Sexy Machine
$18.31-39%

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-30%

speerise
Nylon Spandex Sleeveless Ballet Leotards Backless Turtleneck Dance Clothes One-piece tights Performance Costumes Dance Costumes
$118.58-34%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy underwear female sentiment summer low waist sexy T-string T pants sex interest tight large size nightclub Europe an
$58.90-64%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Black Dance Shorty Unitard Turtleneck Long Sleeve Playsuit Gymnastic Women's Skinny Bodysuit with Shorts Costume
$22.87-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hi
I found your forum from google, looking for some bondage pictures to jack off to. I have a big spandex fetish and sock and shoes fetish. I'm gay and I love the idea of bondage and ball gags. I can't masterbate usless I'm wearing my tight spandex pants and socks and shoes.
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I found your forum from google
Aha, so Google still shows the site in the results! Nice to know! What were you looking for, if it's not a secret? 😉
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I love the idea of bondage and ball gags.
This is not rare in this forum 😉

And welcome aboard!
Hi Spandexking

And welcome from me also 😊

From what you say about spandex, bondage and ball-gags, then you have found a group of like-minded fetishists - enjoy reading and share if you can 😁

MJ

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , spandexking (1)