Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Hot Sale Sexy Women PVC Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Black Red Sexy Stockings Over Knee Socks Long Boot Stockings New
$12.25-23%

bondage
Black Soft PU Leather Hood Mask Cosplay Party Sexy Full Head Bondage Masks Open Eye Mouth Punk Style Couple Games Accessories
$127.52-19%

chastity cage
Men's Resin Nylon Chastity Belt Set with 4 Cock Penis Rings Sleeve Lock Cobra Cock Cage with Keys Male Extreme Bondage Sex Toys
$32.72-50%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-50%

prostate stimulation
Male Prostate Massage Vibrator Sex Toys For Male Anal Plug Silicone Waterproof Prostate Stimulator Delay Ejaculation Vibrators
$13.96

meise
Sexy Shiny Gloosy High Cut Bodysuit Short Patchwork Sheer Shaper Bodysuit Longsleeve Ballet Bottom Wear Thong Leotard Sexy Tight
$22.05-36%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

hi
I found your forum from google, looking for some bondage pictures to jack off to. I have a big spandex fetish and sock and shoes fetish. I'm gay and I love the idea of bondage and ball gags. I can't masterbate usless I'm wearing my tight spandex pants and socks and shoes.
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I found your forum from google
Aha, so Google still shows the site in the results! Nice to know! What were you looking for, if it's not a secret? 😉
(30 Aug 2013, 12:25 )spandexking Wrote: I love the idea of bondage and ball gags.
This is not rare in this forum 😉

And welcome aboard!
Hi Spandexking

And welcome from me also 😊

From what you say about spandex, bondage and ball-gags, then you have found a group of like-minded fetishists - enjoy reading and share if you can 😁

MJ

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , spandexking (1)