Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
High Quality Silicone Lady Human Mask crossdress female mask realistic silicone party mask Women Cosplay Face Mask For Cosplay
$48.39

voletex
Latex Mini Skirt Sexy WOmen High Waist Rubber Fetish Skirt
$75.02-6%

bdsm
BDSM Bondage Kit Restraint Toy Couples Sex Swing Adult Sex Toys for Couple SM Bondage Soft Nylon Swing
$217.80-54%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Spring Butterfly-knot Crystal Designer Pumps Women PVC Transparent High Heels Sexy Pointed Toe Party Prom Mules Shoes
$52.14-50%

SXXY
NUUN 6.2 Inch Realistic Fake Dildo with Testicles Textured Female Fast Orgasm Masturbator Prostate Massager Lesbian Sex Toys 18+
$62.92-50%

latex swimsuit
100% Latex Rubber White V-neck triangle short-sleeved swimsuit 0.4mm Zip fashion
$1012.50-63%

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

help! how do I do this awesome elbow harness.
i'm looking for how to do that elbow harness in this video.

http://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijrp64

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9127593/self_bondage_2

can someone lend a hand??
Clap... Clap... Clap

Hand given.

Video requires regesterstation.
But I think we have a video like that here.
Just like she did, put it on like a jacket, then tie up your hands.

To make the harness, use a clothes hanger and your imagination.

Btw., very nice video, the girl knows, what she is doing!
(09 Mar 2015, 20:01 )Strappado Wrote: Just like she did, put it on like a jacket, then tie up your hands.

To make the harness, use a clothes hanger and your imagination.

Btw., very nice video, the girl knows, what she is doing!

Clapping Hey Strappado - welcome back! 😁

It is an awesome video that's posted elsewhere on the site. I was more concerned about the 'escape' which looks to be very tricky if you didn't have back-up?

MJ
Escape shouldn't be too hard, if you can undo the wrists. The rope around the arms is not tight. It would be interesting to use the rope ends of the harness for binding the wrists and at the same time to tighten the rope around the arms. But that leads to the usual problem with rope burns, too much friction and the like. But, perhaps, it is enough to make a cinch rope around the arm part and connect that to the wrist tie... Any such modification will make it harder to escape of course. Anyway, she is, quite obviously, well experienced in self-bondage, and she's got the camera man to help her out, if necessary.
Hey, Strappado! Welcome back indeed!
I think we all have a good idea of why you went away.
(14 Mar 2015, 20:26 )culmor Wrote: Hey, Strappado! Welcome back indeed!
I think we all have a good idea of why you went away.

I hope not, because there was no specific reason. It basically happened, that my interests went elsewere.

By the way, I tried the wrist chinch tieing technique from the video. With short rope ends and knots tied into them (for weight), it is quite possible. I was hoping to have a hard time undoing the knot on the chinch loops. Actually, it can be reached with thumb and one finger of the same hand, which is all that is needed to undo it (real rope, not a shoe-lace).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Elbow Tie Strappado 28 34,937 27 Mar 2021, 18:05
Last Post: Strappado
Self tightening, elbow and hogties? jamesnorth26 6 7,234 30 Jun 2018, 13:50
Last Post: Tinker D
DIY harness (ball-)gag. Tutorial steve6322 3 15,470 15 Feb 2017, 23:24
Last Post: Will90MeeG

Contributors: 2030k (1) , Culmor (1) , madjack (1) , Strappado (3) , Tinker D (2)