Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Adjustable Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs Adult Sex Toys For Woman Couples Restraints Collar Slave Erotic Bdsm Bondage Set Fetish Games
$21.31

yizyif
Men Arabian Prince Lamp Role Play Costume Cap Sleeve Vest Waistcoat with Belted Bloomers Pants Halloween Fancy Dress Ball Outfit
$18.22-35%

muziskat lingerie
2023 Summer Explosion Models Sexy See-Through Mesh Heavy Metal Straps Hanging Neck Erotic Lingerie
$35.21-55%

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

headphone sleeping mask
Washable Sleep Eye Mask Headband Wired Stereo Music Earphones Soft Sleeping Aid Fone Headphone Running Sleeping Music Headset
$9.12

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Women's New Complex Craft Sexy Mesh Splicing See-Through Erotic Lingerie Garter Belt Four-Piece Female
$42.92-55%

bondage lock
High-Quality Male Chastity Cage With Three Rings Men's Couple Anti-Cheating Toys Chastity Bondage Device Light Chastity Cage
$24.84

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

don't likes ( about women )
want dont you like about women

1. no good at drinking beer
2. got no cock
3. allways nattering
4. most got long hair
5. some wear mens stuff. why arnt they called crossdressers

any more ?
PIMP YOUR LEGS
Mood swings?
And they don't keep their mouths shut when they should.

But there a lot of good things about women too.
yes mood swings
PIMP YOUR LEGS
But women are soft and squishy. And because of that, they can hold ropes well. Also, some do have a waist that allow you hold on to. And it's somewhat hard for them to get away once you get your ropes around their waist.
(10 Jun 2014, 10:57 )Tights Wrote: 1. no good at drinking beer
I do not drink beer either
(10 Jun 2014, 10:57 )Tights Wrote: 4. most got long hair
Not bad at all. Ponytails is one of my fetishes 😉
heres one thats a pest

she always steals my tights and wears them.
why dont she wear hers
PIMP YOUR LEGS
(14 Jun 2014, 12:31 )Tights Wrote: she always steals my tights and wears them.
LOL!!! 😁

It would be very convenient to have the same size. In our family we have three different ones - S,M,L (daughter, wife, me) 😁 So you have to keep track which ones are whose 😁
no. she like wear mine cause she likes to pull up over tits.. thats why
PIMP YOUR LEGS
She???
You stated that your gay, but you have a girl that likes to wear your tights? Ok, but if your are gay, and you want to be female, then you won't be gay anymore. You'll just be that, that you hate the most, a female.

So, you don't like females, but you want to be female.
And you want to be female so that when you look in the mirror,
you can dislike or hate the same person that you have become?

All this is for what now?
ill send you a pm what going tinker
PIMP YOUR LEGS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Don't the police have enough real criminals to catch? Culmor 3 5,371 07 Mar 2010, 19:55
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , Tights (5) , Tinker D (3)