Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
Leten Thrusting-Pro Automatic Telescopic 12cm Thrusting Vagina Masturbation Sex Toy Powerful High Speed Male Masturbator
$300.08-50%

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Gothic Lolita Dress Women Black White Elegant Backless Fairy Dresses Girly Kawaii Sweet Cosplay Mini Vestidos
$394.46-30%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit women's sexy tight silk glossy swimsuit oil smooth swimsuit high cut Swimwear
$68.70-51%

anime fetish
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$217.88-25%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Sexy Erotic Lingerie Long Sleeve Body Stocking Thin Open Crotch Oil Shine Glittering Pantyhose Women Transparent Tights
$13.66

hentai
15cm Japanese Anime Figure Jk Girl Been Stripped Ver Pvc Action Figurine Sexy Nude Girl Model Hentai Figure Adult Toys Doll Gift
$175.45-45%

leather hood bondage
PU Leather Padded Blindfold Lockable Head Hood Harness Mask Open Mouth Sensory Deprivation BDSM Bondage Slave Flirt Sex Games
$314.44-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Zip up armbinder recomendations
First time posting, not sure if this is the right spot for this or not.

Recently got a pretty cheap fake leather armbinder. It zips up and I've aeady got a solid method for getting it on and off solo. It feels really great and has some kind of softer material inside instead of the fake leather. Problem is, it's a tight fit and the zipper slider isn't really that good or strong. The slider gets warped/stretched and doesn't actually zip up after so much stress from the tight fit. Soemtime's it even snaps off one side of the track. So I need some advice.

A. Advice on where to get a stronger zipper slider/sled? I really love how this feels so being able to get this to be more durable/work better would be preferred. Can look at the zipper later and give the size info when I get a chance.
or
B. Advice/recommendations for where to get a stronger, and maybe little bit bigger zip up armbinder. Or an eBay/aliexpress seller that sells decent enough zip up binders. Not sure how well that'll go though when I'm on a bit of a budget ($50 usd or less)

Thanks in advance 💓
you could look around for "bolero armbinder" on this forum. I had a lot of trouble with zippers and found a couple of ways to deal with them.
While I understand the budget problem, there's really only one piece of equipment I can recommend for your situation:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/618431259/s...der-mature

This gear is very solid, very long lasting, most of all, very fun. I have been ordering gear from this shop for years now, and none of it has ever disappointed me. The person running it is very responsive, very good at what they do, and is more than happy to answer questions or do minor tweaks if you ask.

I know that Etsy has some kind of deal with Klarna they will let you split the payments into quarters and pay it off over the following 2 months. That's about the most recommendation I can make with a budget like that. Good gear cost money, so expect to spend some. Best you can do is make it hurt less at the same time.
actually, 50USD or less would be the bolero armbinder. It works, it restricts pretty much and it is fairly safe. Lots of documentation on this website.
the neoprene armbinder looks pretty short and it is probably stretchy. I have tried various stretchy armbinders and they always come off, when you hold the bag with one hand while getting the elbow of the other arm out.
Here is the webpage version of the armbinder: https://www.bondagewebbing.com/products/...ing-straps

I actually have a similar item from them that does a box tie, and I can almost get my elbows out, but tightening the shoulder straps enough actually gives me no room to pull out. Get a big enough size, and you can probably pull it tight enough to give yourself no escape room either.

You will think you can get out at first, but you will find the material is just a little bit higher than you thought.

Given that there is a sale going on right now, now might be a good time to jump on it.
(02 Jul 2021, 22:07 )Lucas Gryvon Wrote: I actually have a similar item from them that does a box tie, and I can almost get my elbows out, but tightening the shoulder straps enough actually gives me no room to pull out. Get a big enough size, and you can probably pull it tight enough to give yourself no escape room either.
You will think you can get out at first, but you will find the material is just a little bit higher than you thought.
Given that there is a sale going on right now, now might be a good time to jump on it.
Do you mean this item?

Darlex Box-Tie Armbinder (Poly Webbing)

That looks a bit impractical for self bondage.  Unless you know something about it I don't?
(28 Jun 2021, 23:38 )Strappado Wrote: actually, 50USD or less would be the bolero armbinder. It works, it restricts pretty much and it is fairly safe. Lots of documentation on this website.
the neoprene armbinder looks pretty short and it is probably stretchy. I have tried various stretchy armbinders and they always come off, when you hold the bag with one hand while getting the elbow of the other arm out.

I thought about the bolero style armbinders I see on ebay, but with my escape method being sliding the straps off using a desk corner, I don't see how I'm going to get out with the collar piece around my neck.
you tie a string to the slider of the zipper and you use that to open and close the device. Then your hands are free to open the collar. Obfiously, you should not feed the string through the collar, because then you cannot pull it down.

Contributors: Kit-Katt (2) , Penguin (1) , steelgatomon (2) , Strappado (3)