Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Fancy Lace Lingerie Ruffle Garter Belt Underwear Transparent Bra And Panty Set Seamless Intimate Sensual Exotic Sets
$29.02-50%

latex swimsuit
Hangmade 100% Latex Rubber Gummi Leotard Mould Body Swimsuit Black Latex Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes
$36.17-19%

urethral plug
Penis Plug Silicone Urethral Rod Smooth Expansion Urethra Plug Eye Stick Stimulation Urethral Masturbation SM Sex Toys for Man
$2.06-1%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser A/B/C/D/E/G Cup Fake Boobs Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Cosplay 4TH GEN
$215.54-59%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug The Double Butt Plug crystal butt plug vagina ball big glass anal dildo bead
$531.90

bondage body
Sexy Women Pink Leather Leg Harness Punk Fetish Lingerie Body Bondage Cage Waist Straps Suspender Thigh Garter Belt Stockings
$5.14

dildo gag
Adult game mouth plug couples feminine supplies penis inflatable dildo gag SM bondage fetish sex supplies toy bdsm women hot
$118.83

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Homeworking in fetish clothing
'Toast' dance tights, black 'Freddy' jeans and medium-heeled black leather knee-boots today.
Today I have my 4” heels on and an inflatable plug inserted. I have inflated it about 6 increments aeady to feel nice and full. Then I have timers set for every hour for the next six hours to give it an extra squeeze. My rules are no removing or deflating. Punishment for deflating or removing is to insert pads of thumb tacks I have made along all the insides of my underwear for the remainder of the time.

Let’s see how this goes.
(23 Mar 2020, 10:59 )The inspector Wrote: Today I have my 4” heels on and an inflatable plug inserted. I have inflated it about 6 increments aeady to feel nice and full. Then I have timers set for every hour for the next six hours to give it an extra squeeze. My rules are no removing or deflating. Punishment for deflating or removing is to insert pads of thumb tacks I have made along all the insides of my underwear for the remainder of the time.

Let’s see how this goes.
You didn't get back to us on how it went.

At least some of you seem to be enjoying yourselves.
I have all family at home all the time. It's quite a small house too, no no activities for me.
The Mrs won't even let be use cage under normal clothing 😒
I'm stuck with sneaking off to read about what everyone else is up to.
(27 Mar 2020, 08:52 )egregious Wrote:
(23 Mar 2020, 10:59 )The inspector Wrote: Today I have my 4” heels on and an inflatable plug inserted. I have inflated it about 6 increments aeady to feel nice and full. Then I have timers set for every hour for the next six hours to give it an extra squeeze. My rules are no removing or deflating. Punishment for deflating or removing is to insert pads of thumb tacks I have made along all the insides of my underwear for the remainder of the time.

Let’s see how this goes.
You didn't get back to us on how it went.

At least some of you seem to be enjoying yourselves.
I have all family at home all the time. It's quite a small house too, no no activities for me.
The Mrs won't even let be use cage under normal clothing 😒
I'm stuck with sneaking off to read about what everyone else is up to.
Apologies. Completely forgot!

i managed to endure it for the full day as planned. As a further challenge I inflated it an extra three times for the last half hour. To say it was uncomfortable would be an understatement especially as I was sat on a hard dining chair working. Was pushing the plug firmly in. Was a relief to remove it before the wife got home. 

The heels weren’t too bad. I was sat down a lot so my feet didn’t have too much pressure on them.
On another thread I posted this pic of how I dressed for a videocon with my boss earlier this week, caged and plugged

121.JPG   

Today I'm wearing this ballerina costume for our 9:30 meeting.

8-30.JPG   

I'll update in a few minutes when I have it on.

15 minutes to go.

Ballet1.JPG   
I changed at lunchtime so this is me now 😊

Pm1.JPG   
(01 Oct 2020, 14:26 )Culmor Wrote: I changed at lunchtime so this is me now 😊

Wow that looks great, I also had some specially dresses video and audio meetings during last months, sometimes also my Miss was controlling my estim during that time
As I say, in these costumes I'm caged and plugged but I've not had the courage to turn the plug on in a meeting yet! Also, I have a smaller cage on order.
i have to work  at home
and every day in latex

visit my blog  for more pictures

latex-slaafboy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_1543.JPG   
(01 Oct 2020, 17:34 )Culmor Wrote: I have a smaller cage on order.
Which one? 😋

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy