Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Mens Shiny Metallic Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Sleeveless Zipper Leotard Jumpsuit Summer Pool Party Swimwear Nightclub Costume
$28.47-44%

app electric shock
vaginass goods for men 18 phalus clitoris penis vibrator ring vulva traction ring new ring women sexyou apparatus muscle CRW1
$9.35-31%

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$72.58-50%

shiny swimsuit
Push Up Bikini 2024 Sexy Women Swimsuit Female Swimwear Sexy Bikini Set Brazilian Biquini Swimming Suit Solid Shiny Beachwear
$26.18-34%

amoresy
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

gothic lolita
Women Knit Winter Leg Warmers Punk Lolita Gothic Style Knit Leg Sleeve Knee Japanese Y2k Elastic Socks High Boot Stockings
$2.34-40%

exotic lingerie
Women Sexy Lingerie Lace Babydolls Dress Women's Underwear Open Bra Open Crotch Erotic Costume Bodysuit Exotic Curvy Bodysuit
$4.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homeworking in fetish clothing
are there also people who use their fetsish now that they have to work at home? example working in latex at home? I would like to see examples 😊
I'm working from home now until I'm told otherwise. Not in rubber so far, just generic 'low-level fetish' women's office wear. They say 'Dress for the job you want, not the job you have' so I style myself on my line manager. I will say, I've learnt a whole new respect for my female colleagues!

My knickers ride up my crack, my tights sag at my crotch, and even my most sensible heels are a pain after eight hours (in a good way 😉  ). I think I've done with skirts now, it's going to be leggings or my Franky's from now on.

On the plus side, my ability to walk in heels rapidly improving. On the downside, when I join my colleagues for the daily roll-call via video-con femmed from the waist down it's initially exciting but in a minute or two it I become desensitised and forget about it, it's all just 'business as usual'.

A quick POV of my 'sensible' heels.

Sensible.jpg   
(21 Mar 2020, 10:38 )Culmor Wrote: ......., my tights sag at my crotch, ......

There is an easy remedy for that: wear a leotard that closes at the crotch. This keeps the tights up and you can still go to the toilet without having to undress. For me, this is standard underwear.
Yes, I wear leos and tights all the time but this is a different fetish. A  'dress as your female colleagues' do thing, a bit like the Japanese  'Office Lady' kink.
Speaking of which, I've had a trawl through my collection and come up with this as the closest I can get to the 'Ultimate Fetish Office Lady'.

RubberOfficeLady.JPG   

Plugged and caged, of course. I did wonder about did wonder about adding an open'faced black hood as well but I like the idea of the red ear-rings showing through the translucent one.
I’ve done a day working from home dressed “normal”, a day wearing my normal heels and then a day in my ballet heels. Again look normal from the waist up in case video calls come in. 😊

Yes the wife is away all day. Only way I can get away with it.
(21 Mar 2020, 09:11 )slaafruben Wrote: example working in latex at home?
Too cold ☹
I wear my dildo belt with locks, and a latex body for the entire working day, keys go into my home-made timer locker.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_0294.JPG     IMG_0295.JPG     IMG_0300.JPG   
You can't be too careful!

Mask.JPG   
I had a very quick few hours earlier last week... latex Tshirt and some nipple clips for a few hours... that will be the last solo play for quite some time I feel.
Kids and wife now here 24/7
I am also working from home for about a week now. I live alone, so fetish is not a problem. Every day I dress differently. Someday lycra&pantyhose, somedays latex, other days I just crossdress and wear high heels all day 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy