Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO One-piece garment wrap foot tight multi-color glossy back zipper one-piece
$108.88-63%

remote app vibrator
Prostate Stimulator Massager APP Remote Penis Ring Anal Plug Vibrators For Men Cock Ring Delay Exerciser Adult Sex Toy for Men
$107.56

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shine Long Stockings Retro Back Line Seamed Medias Glossy Hosiery
$7.11-50%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girl Long Sleeve Leotard With Skirt Dancewear High Neck Ballet Tight Jumpsuit Gym Costume YogaLatin Gymnastics Dresses
$235.95-36%

silicone bodysuit
KUMIHO D Cup Onepiece 2TH GEN Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Breast Forms Silicon Body Transgender Crossdresser Cosplay Shemale
$399.30-66%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$187.83-33%

ladyboy
Silicone High Collar Fake Boobs Realistic B C D E G Cup Breast Forms For Transvestite Crossdressing Drag Queen Ladyboy
$198.44

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

When fetish becomes practical.
(23 Feb 2022, 21:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: can you get a frilly sexy one and get reimbursed for that as well?
Or latex?
(23 Feb 2022, 21:23 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(23 Feb 2022, 16:55 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(22 Feb 2022, 19:43 )Bound Whore Wrote: Threw out my back on the weekend and wearing a corset really helps with the pain and posture during recovery.

Yay corsets!

Yep! And I can get a new one every year paid for by Veterans Affairs Canada lol. Doc prescribes it, I buy, submit receipt, get the money back. One nurse is jealous lol

Do you have to get an approved medical corset or can you get a frilly sexy one and get reimbursed for that as well?
I am most definetly not wearing a medical one 😋

Haven't tried with frilly lol. But so long as it is an actual corset, they'll pay (steel bones, etc). Showed the doc, so he knows it's a real one (helps also that I live full time lol)
Lived the majority of my life at home in progressive Netherlands (many worldwide travels though) - but I never mustered the courage there to actually live my love for Lycra in public; items such as leggings.

However, since I moved to south east Asia in recent years, I finally started wearing Lycra leggings; Super practical in this warm climate.

During my first year here, I wore baggy shorts like everyone else. Downside of shorts are the mosquito stings. Dozens of them per evening during rainy season.

Leggings mostly put a stop to that.
(19 Jun 2021, 22:34 )no smile Wrote: In the winter, I often wear pantyhose to help keep me warm
Indeed 😆
(03 Mar 2022, 21:50 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jun 2021, 22:34 )no smile Wrote: In the winter, I often wear pantyhose to help keep me warm
Indeed 😆

In our Air Force (RCAF) often the crews working outside in winter around the runways would wear pantyhose under their uniforms. Actually works! Tried it when in Cold Lake, Alberta... which is friggin cold in winter lol. (And the reason they call it Cold Lake is that the dang lake is frozen into July!)
I can confirm the warming effect of tights by own experience. I have worked in quite cold areas for a while and even thin ones helped a lot!

Skirts on a bicycle work wonders in winter too. Not too long, not too tight, so you can pedal and they don't get into the spokes. Coworkers silently accepted them, even though, of course, I have no idea, what they were talking behind my back. But generally, it hasn't hurt my good reputation at work. Even lycra skirts help by the way. And there are plaited skirts for cold winters and rain skirts as well.

As for knickers, I simply find them more comfortable than the usual boxer shorts. It is only a matter of getting the size right, and I don't like the very short ones because they tend to slip down.

I also have worn womens jeans for a while, but usually, they are either too tight at the hips, too wide at the bottom or even both. And very often the legs are too tight. Baggy trousers might work, but that's not my style. In the meantime, there are "skinny" style jeans for men too, so I wear those.

Another garment, that I usually buy from the female department, is jackets and raincoats. That's not really for fetish, and I don't buy especially feminine ones. But men's jackets and coats seem to be made rather for Schwarzeneggers and fat men than for me. I am not sure, if anyone ever noticed. The main "feature" of these coats is the side, buttons and zippers are fastened, actually not always by the way.

Of course I have worn "wrong" underwear in public. It always works, being invisible to others and usually the correct size. And when I tried to start jogging (5 times in a row, then I decided it is not for me), it was fairly cold and I always had a latex catsuit underneath, which keeps you warm too by the way. However, it made funny noises, as soon as I started sweating seriously 😉

I almost forgot another item: Long rope is very useful to secure stuff in the trunk of your car, or even a christmas tree on the roof rack of your car.
(04 Mar 2022, 18:49 )Strappado Wrote: And when I tried to start jogging (5 times in a row, then I decided it is not for me), it was fairly cold and I always had a latex catsuit underneath
I used to wear neoprene suits for jogging and training outside.
Also gotta say the prusik loop is by far my favorite knot. Easy to adjust, doesn't collapse under pressure and with two tails and two loops it is exceptionally versatile. Also easy to remember and tie due to fairly low complexity. Only thing is that it doesn't distribute pressure as well as other ties but most inanimate objects don't care.

Also hearing about the high heels one reminds me of seeing the high school construction workers a few years back on these massive half meter long stilts with like a tennis ball sized ground contact just running around. Was the most impressive thing I had seen in a long while

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , blackfive (2) , Bound Whore (2) , BoundWolf (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , MIWSTIUS (1) , no smile (2) , Strappado (1) , vanessa_fetish (4)