Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
App Control Lock Male Chastity Cage Long Distance Remote Control Device SM Product Chastity Cage Gay Sex Toys For Men Cock Ring
$416.24-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

bodystockings
2024 Cool Gentlemen Sleepwear Men's Bodystockings Erotic Bodysuits Sexy Pantyhose Male Lingerie Husband Black Fishnet Pajamas
$3.91-1%

sexy pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$387.19-49%

gaff men
Man Lace Briefs Sissy Transparent Ultra-thin Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear
$65.70-50%

electro anal
Pulse Massager Electro Butt Plug Sex Toys for Men Women Medical Themed Toys Therapy Massager Electric Shock Anal Plug
$50.70-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What valve is used on this video!
(16 Jul 2016, 15:25 )Like Ra Wrote: 12v 1/2" N/O valve

I think only this one will work, because of the real internal diameter. It's 2.5mm for the first two, and 16mm for this one.
I ended up getting this one at the end: 1/2" 1" DC12V Motorized Ball Valve

3/4 inch CR02 wiring. I had a little play about last night with a TENS machine hooked up (had company during the night so the hitachi wasn't an option) so will play about with the hitachi one night soon 😊

I like the noise of this because it means a build up that you know what's about to come next. I would like to add in some variables like every minute there's a x% chance that it may hold your breath for you (as long as there was like 30 seconds since the previous hold) with a random amount of time it will hold. Maybe even be cruel and still keep what ever is attached still going but again based on a x% chance of this happening.

I have a few plans of maybe hooking up some electrodes in certain places, and using a relay to operate a random one depending on either while the breath is being held... I'm not too sure.

Would be awesome to be able to control the ET312 via the arduino to increase the power, and be able to ramp it back up when you release the button.
Will 8mm be enough to breath through?
It's actually 15mm in the middle. I've seen people with trachea's which are 6mm in size and breathe fine (just a little more resistance?)
(18 Jul 2016, 18:57 )xerof Wrote: It's actually 15mm in the middle.
What is labelled as 8mm then? I thought that 15 mm is the diameter of the opening of the "chamber" where the ball rotates, but the hole in the ball is 8mm. At least this is my understanding.
Ahh I see, that's the three port. I got the two port. I didn't see that picture!

Contributors: franz löve (2) , Like Ra (6) , ltxrob (1) , xerof (7)