Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Nude Shiny Nylon Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Scoop Neck Gymnastics Unitards Dance Costume Full Bodysuit Ballet
$24.18-33%

zentai
Robot Punk Skeleton Cyberpunk Steampunk Sexy Slim Jumpsuit Catsuit Cosplay Costumes Zentai Women Bodysuit Fancy Dress Halloween
$18.14-14%

app chastity
Smart Keybox Remote Control APP Men's Chastity Lock Penis Binding CB Key Adult Products Cage Chastete Couple Flirting Toys
$44.06-45%

bondage hood
Leather Sex Hood Mask for women and Men Head Bondage Restraints BDSM Sex Product Adjustable Head Mask Cosplay Sex Toys
$5.28-25%

electro stimulation device
2 Pcs Replace EMS Breast Care Electrode Pads for Tens Electro Shock Lifting Care Massager Enlargement Enhance Stimulation Device
$75.04-32%

wig hair
Ombre Afro Kinky Curly Human Hair Wig With Bangs Full Machine Made Scalp Top Wig Remy Brazilian For Women 14" 180% Luffywig
$258.32-68%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Stress Pressure Relief Help Sleep Device
$6.17

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is in your self-bondage travelling kit?
(25 May 2023, 00:39 )Tinker D Wrote: Wow, that’s quite a list you have.
And all that fits in one tiny 5”x12”x4” bag ??

My toiletry bag is a bit bigger than that. 😊

The straps I use for travelling are the cheapo ones off AliExpress. They're thin and don't take up a lot of space when coiled up nicely. Depending on the dress I choose, I can sometimes stuff that into it too.

Sometimes I deviate and bring wrist and ankle cuffs, which take up more space, but it really depends on the nature of my trip. The general idea is to use as little space as possible, but also be able to get myself bound as quickly as possible when I'm playing.

Of course, this is only when I travel alone. Before having kids, this was all simpler when it was just me and my wife travelling.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is your bondage or self-bondage dream? Like Ra 97 59,415 24 Dec 2022, 07:30
Last Post: PurpleVibes

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (5) , vm1971 (2) , Will90MeeG (1)